The Ending

...

"...They were on the end of the pop deck, staring at each other with horrified looks on their faces, they both knew it might be the end of their lives as many by now lost theirs.

Jack told Rose that everything is going to be okay, all she did was nod as a respond to what he said and then looked away.

"Rose, I need you to jump at the count of three." He said, breathing heavily.

Her jaw dropped when she heard what he said, she thought that he went insane, but by the time she opened her mouth to speak, Jack held her waist and pushed her with him. With her eyes shut she started screaming.

He somehow let go of her when they splashed into the cold water of the ocean. When Rose got back to the surface of the ocean, she was shivering, her lips turnt purplish-blue as well as the tips of her fingers, she was calling his name "Jack, Jack! Where are you?!" swimming, searching for the only precious thing that she had left.

When she turned around herself she found Caledon, the one who she was engaged with, the one she loved and the one she never knew for real. He gripped her neck with his big strong hands, he was drowning her, and he was angry and wanted her dead. While she was trying to escape, his hands relaxed and then were no longer gripping her neck, she took a long breath and opened her eyes to see Jack, he was punching Caledon, he too was looking angry and his expression didn't show any mercy. Rose swam to Jack and the poor beaten Caledon, and pleaded Jack to stop. Jack accepted but threatened Caledon and took Rose and swam a little further.

They found a floating wooden plank; Rose laid on the plank while Jack was leaning his hands on a corner but Rose insisted that he would lay on the plank too even though it was quite small, they laid on the opposite side of each other.

Rose was staring at the sky not believing what just happened to the ship titanic and the lives lost, this day was not expected, this ending of this ship titanic was not expected and the iceberg was absolutely completely definitely was not expected hence we should all expect the unexpected. Rose then fell asleep hugging Jack's legs to be warm.

Mr. Harold Lowe the 5th officer decided to go back and search for any survivors left, he started shouting and saying "anyone here? Anyone alive? Please show me a signal!!" Rose woke up then from the noise and checked Jack, he was sleeping she shacked his shoulders... he didn't respond, she then shacked it harder yet he still didn't respond, she slapped his cheeks and then he finally opened his eyes in shock. He asked her what was that for but she didn't answer, she simply pointed her finger on the light that was coming from the officer's torch.

They tried to call him but none of their voices was loud enough, so Rose swam to a dead officer who has a whistle, took it and started blowing. This mind enough sound for the officer to hear, he then started searching from where the sound came and found them. He helped them to get on the boat, he gave them a blanket and since it was only one, they shared it.

A few hours after they got into the boat, they found themselves in a big ship which was owned by the white star line. Many people was crying and sobbing that Rose felt lucky that she still has Jack by her side.

When she was walking exploring the place with Jack holding his hand she remembered that she still had Caledon's jacket on her, she reached to the pockets and found 'the heart of the ocean' the blue diamond Caledon gave her, tears was forming in her eyes as well as a phlegm forming in her throat. She didn't know whether its tears of joy because this event ended or tears of sadness...

"Are you okay?" Jack said, squeezing her hand.

She hid the necklace in her pocket and closed her eyes "I'm alright" she replied smiling; she took a long breath of the refreshing air of New York City and started admiring the statue of Liberty..." said Bessie, (the daughter of Rose and Jack) she was happily married to a good gentleman and has two handsome sons, they weren't twins though. The elder one was seven years old while the younger was five years old; they just came from the graveyard, as they were visiting their grandmother which is Bessie's mother. She passed away two months ago while Jack passed away 3 years before her. Rose was in pain the first year, but started recovering throughout the weeks, Rose has been planning before her death to open a museum that she and her daughter worked on for years now and finally it's going to open.

Bessie was standing in the front door of the museum with her family. The door frame was nicely decorated and looked beautiful. She then opened the door and looked at the place it looked great but she ended up crying, the museum was designed to look like the ball that was at the center of the ship titanic, when you walk further into the ball you will have to enter either a room to the straight, right or to left, Bessie decided to go for the left first there she found how the room was for the third class passengers, it was small and was so simple and plain, in the room u will find a frame that has a bit of instructions of how the third class passengers stayed in the trip, Bessie read it "presume by "poor" you mean third class passengers. Although their quarters were cramped and their luxury nowhere near the standard of second and first class passengers' they still did contain "luxuries" that inhabitants were unused to; running water for example. Interestingly, the class system remained until the Titanic's death, with many of the third class passengers being herded to the stern lower decks to await further instruction. It never came. Indeed, the majority of the dead were in fact third class passengers." Bessie after that knew that Jack was so lucky to make it alive.

She exited the room and entered the room which was for the second class passengers; it was really big differences compared to the third class. It was quite big, it also had the instructions frame "Second class cabins were placed on the saloon, upper, middle and lower decks and were outfitted with two or four berths built into the walls and screened by curtains. It was not uncommon for strangers to book rooms together in order to secure the least costly ticket prices."

Entering the first class passenger's room, she was amazed that she froze and her jaw dropped. She read the instructions frame "the first class had the luxury of hot and cold running water. First class common rooms were surrounded with wood paneling, expensive furniture and other decorations. First class passengers paid a hefty amount of money to aboard the ship. The most expensive one-way travel was $4,350 (which is more than $80,000 in today's currency). They could do lots of things like go swimming."

The last thing that in the room was the beautiful blue diamond 'the heart of the ocean' it was kept nicely in a case.

This was it for the museum, it was simple but sometimes simplicity is perfection.

And this was the story of titanic.

(This is a remix of the original film)