T W O

"Oh. My. Fucking. Go-."

"LANGUAGE" my dad shouts and I stare at him.

"Dad, you just turned into Steve" I reply and he widens his eyes. "Steve, huh. He likes to start wars huh" I hear my dad mumble and I remember what's going on.

"Well.." I mumble as I stare at Sean.

"Lets go to my room." I say as I start walking up the stairs. I head footsteps behind me till I get to my room. I walk in and hear gasps. "Your rooms bigger then my house." Ned says and I frown. "Isn't your house like gian-." Michelle gets cut off. "Shhh.. her rooms just giant, I say what I want" He whisper as they all stare at my room.

I see a black lace bra near my bed and I widen my eyes. "Uh, what's on the door?" I blurt out and they all turn around. I run to my bed and kick the bra under my bed, stubbing my toe by accident. "Shit" I shout as I fall onto my bed. "Did you just stub your toe?" Ned asks and I nod my head.

"Ow Ow Ow" I mumble and I hear them laugh.

"Are you alright miss stark"

Michelle and Ned nearly fall to the ground. "What the hell was that!" Michelle says as they look around as Sean stands there. "Uh.. yes I'm alright Jarvis" I say and look at sean still not surprised. But then I remember.

"I've seen you at the avengers tower" I blurt out and he widens his eyes. "Yea.. for the internship" he says and I nod. "Yea okay" I mumble and sigh. "Your barely there tho" I say and his friends frown. "You say your always there" Ned says. "I am, just around in other areas." He says and I don't ask anymore questions.

"Well, let's watch a movie"

___________________________

"C'mon guys. Captain America is way better then Iron Man. No offence to your dad" Michelle says and I chuckle and shake my head. "No way. Iron Man is smarter. He built technology and laser thingys and other stuff. While Captain America got injected with a serum." Ned argues back and I widen my eyes and laugh. "Wow Ned, that's low" I chuckle and look at sean. "What about you?" I ask him and he shrugs. "What about that new Spider-Man?" Sean asks and I shrug.

"Oh yea, he's pretty cool. Looks out for the little ones while The Avengers only care if the whole world is in danger" Michelle says and I nod along. "Who's your favourite kaycee?" Michelle Ask's and I chuckle.

"Can't choose." I say and they frown. "Why not?" Ned asks and I shrug. "The hulk is funny as. Natasha is such a badass. Oh but her and Clint are like. Woah. Wanda is like a cool as witch. Vision is like a cute as robot with feelings. Thor can really work that hammer. And Rhodey's like an uncle to me." I say and they all look at me weirdly. "Oh and Steve. He is just really hot" I state as a fact.

"Yea, I totally used to live with them too so I totally understand" Michelle says and I giggle. "Is Spider-Man part of the avengers?" Ned asks and I chuckle. "I don't think there is an avengers anymore to be honest" I mumble.

"Jarvis?" I ask. "Yes Miss Stark." He says and I roll my eyes. "What did I tell you last time when you called me that?" I ask and sigh. "You said that you would hack into my system and make a default setting to make me call you Kaycee Rice daughter of my ass" he says and Michelle burst out laughing.

"So what should you call me then?" I say and hear them chuckle. "Kaycee." He says and I nod happily. "Anyways, all of that stuff I said with the avengers. Tell dad it's all true and he can stop listening to this conversation now." I call out and I hear a crash from downstairs.

"PEPPER NO DONT TOUCH THAT N-."

As I stand up I hear a louder crash.

"Yea I need to make my room further away from that room"

__________________________

"Hey, you've been silent most of the night. What's wrong?" I ask Sean as our legs are in my indoor pool. Ned and Michelle talking about some random things on the chairs. "Nothing. Just a lot on my mind" he says and I nod.

"Have you ever felt this feeling like, someone needed you, you felt so good, but after it's like your not needed and so it doesn't matter anymore?" He says and I sigh. "It's not a good feeling" I say and I see him nod his head.

"I just, I want to help, but it's like the more I help, the more they're saying they don't need me" He says and I frown. "Who doesn't need you?" I ask and I see him freeze. "No one. Nothing, don't worry about it" he rushes out and I leave it, knowing he doesn't want to talk about it.

"You know, when he makes you feel that way, it's him saying go out and be independent on your own." I say before walking away. Knowing the second I said that, I shouldn't of.

_________________________

"Partner up"

I look around the room to look for Michelle, frowning when I see her talking to Ned. I look at Sean right next to ned looking confused as well.

He sees me looking at him and he eyes the two of them before looking at me again. I shrug my shoulders and he chuckles. I see him stand up with his books, walking over to me.

"What were they talking about?" I ask while we're both still looking at them. "The avengers. Again." He says and I giggle at the two.

"Okay. Settle down now, with your partner, as we're learning about the amygdala, your going to do trust exercises with your partner. The amygdala is the part of the brain that processes fear, danger, and possible risk of social betrayal. It's that part of the brain always nagging you, telling you not to trust a certain someone, or saying it's dangerous." She starts off and looks around the class. She looks at her watch and back up at us.

"This is to be done out side of school. Record your progress through different trust exercises and at the end, tell us how you felt during it." She says before the bell Riggs.

"It's Wednesday today! It's due Friday!" She shouts as the students leaves the classroom.

"Who's place?" Sean asks and I chuckle. "I'll go to your house with you after school. If I went home dad will probably spy on us the whole time for no reason" I chuckle and he smiles before looking down.

"I'll see you at your locker after school."

I promise it gets better.

Still shit

But better then this