PART 5

(In Switzerland)
At 7o'clock PM
( Zoya have Another emergency so She  was came back hospital.... And So it's 7 o'clock
And She have a call... She saw the screen... And the caller is Our Aditya Hooda)
Zoya: Ji?
Adi: Zoya tum kha ho..? Mai itne ghanto se tumhra yha wait kr rha hu... Mujhe lga tum koi problem Mai toh nhi ho....? I sacred and I call you many times but you didn't give any answer?
Zoya: Aditya h thik hai or ek emergency aa gai thi hum OT Mai thai is lia phone nhi receive kr pai... But ab hum ja rhe hai ghr!
Adi: Are you mad? Today is your birthday and I prepare many things for you... And You are going home?
Zoya: Adi... It's to late now... I can't came!
Adi: No.... I don't want to listen any x cuse
Tum aa rahi ho abhi isse waqt warna Mai yha raath bhr betha rahu ga... U understand that?
Zoya: Adi... tyaa
(He cut the phone)
(So Zoya decided to go that place... So she went....)
In  London.. At 10 o'clock PM
(After finishing of party... Arjun Gone his home... And Siddhant decided to stay with Maya so he stayed... Maya go in her room...
The room is very beautiful a very bid bathroom and a king size bed... She change her dress in her Pj's she came out and lying on the couch
And start thinking.... And suddenly she started sobbing and She find a big hand near her eyes... She saw the owner of hand.... And it's Siddhant)
Sid: Jaan kya howa Tumhe... Why are you crying?
Maya: Sid.... (Start crying)

Sid: Tell me what happened? Maya: Mai kya karo Sid Mai nhi reh sakti us k bina

Maya: Mai kya karo Sid Mai nhi reh sakti us k bina... Mai bas zinda hu pr mere jene k Wajha mujhse dur hai... Mom dad k baad wahi mera sab kuch hai...
Sid: Toh use waps bula lo!
Maya:She wants to came but she give me one condition....
(In Mumbai)
Deep: Conditions... Kaise condition?
Ria: Sir Manya mam ne kha.... (She narrated all the story to Deep...)
Ria: I think she knows... We don't have such time... And model for our new contract
(Suddenly He have a call from a Mr Gupta... Who gives him a contract... Mr Gupta told him to do fast... If he can't then he take his contract return... And Mr Gupta hung up the phone)
Ria: Sir... What happened?
Deep: Let's go To meet Miss Manya Mehrotra!
Ria: Ok!

OTHER SIDE IN RAICHAND
(DEV do his lunch and Again start his work....
And Kajal came)

Kajal: Sir...!
Dev: Yes kajal?
Kajal: Sir Khana Enterprises ki share price kafi high hai if we......
Dev: No... I don't want any trouble in my work..
Mr Khana is very aggressive man... Wo kisi bhi chiz k lia apna dimag kam hi use karta hai... So better is to stay away from him...
Kajal: But Sir unka new contract Mr Gupta ka hai!
Dev: So what?
Kajal: Sir if we showing interest in this project then we get more profit!
Dev: Miss Kajal... Your only my PA... Not my C.A who teached me what is right or wrong... So better for you to keep quite.. And leave!
(She is now in her full anger... He tap her heel on floor and went outside...)
Kajal: Samjhta kya hai apne ap ko... Khdus kahi ka... Pta nhi koi kaise jhail ta hoga ise... Mr Akdo... I hate...... No.... Jaise bhi ho... Pr dil k bhot achai ho i know... And one day i make you mine... For forever... Mr Akdo... I love you....
In Switzerland
(Zoya reached the place.... And suddenly someone blindfolded her.... She going to scream... But... She stopped... When she feels a familiar touch and she knows who is he?)
Zoya: Aditya ap hume kha lai ja rhe hai?
Adi: Shhh... Kitne swal krti ho tum? Just keep quite...
(He takes her inside and free her... She open her eyes and Saw a beautiful... Place where is all over flower petals and candles... And A heart shape, and inside something is written
She read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIFE")
ZOYA: Aditya ye sab?
Adi: Ek chota sa gift mere jaan k lia... Jis ne mujhe jina sikhaya.. Pyaar karna sikahya... Bharosa karna sikhaya.... Or Khud se pyaar karna sikhaya....
(After listening this she wanted to cry... But she can't... She quietly listen his words And
And she hug him tightly... Like someone going to snach him from her)
Zoya: Thanks Aditya! Humne kabhi aisa kuch nhi socha tha!
Adi: Abhi birthday bomb baki hai...!
Zoya: What?
(Adi go and light off.... And music start and they start dancing... On song...

. She feel like she is in heaven... In his arms... This is the safest place in the entire world....)

So

So..... The Day End With A Perfect Dance... With Perfect Couple👫❤