Reclaiming the Homestead ch 5

Rosy:

I am seated comfortably on the lounge between Micah and Steven when I turn my head to listen as a commotion breaks out in the hallway. I frown as I hear Lana's voice raised in protest.

"I thought I told Kirby to take her back to the main house," Micah growls beneath his breathe.

"She had better not wake any of my babies up!" I snap as I eye the door to the hallway angrily.

"I'll go take care of it," Steven says getting to his feet. He doesn't make it to the doorway before I hear the noise I have been expecting and dreading, Wynn crying lustily. As I climb to my feet I have no doubt that the noise Lana made has woken him up, if not the other two as well. I don't wait for Donovan or Chris to call me, instead I head towards the bedrooms immediately.

"Someone had better shut her up because if she is still whinging and bitching when I come back out here ..." I growl letting the threat trail off as I head towards the sunroom. Donovan gives me an uneasy glance as I stalk into the room, he is on one of the large beds, a small boy cuddled up to him on either side.

"They were close to waking up as well," Chris says as he hands me Wynn who reaches for me the instant he sees me. Wynn pulls at my shirt as he cuddles against my body and I settle myself on the bed I share with Micah as I bare a breast for him. When I glance up Donovan has his face turned away and Chris has his back to me while he starts to fold a basket of the boys' clean washing.

"That seems to be never ending," I comment as he puts aside a pair of jeans and reaches for the next ones.

"They take after their mother," Chris says with a laugh and I know he means me. "What do you expect? For them to stay perfectly neat and tidy all day?" He glances my way with a fond smile and I poke my tongue out at him.

"No," I say with a laugh. I glance between the two toms, they, like all of the others were only too happy to step in and lend a helping hand with the boys. I smile as I think of all the support and back up Micah and I will have as we add to our family until we eventually have a daughter to carry on my line.

"Is it possible for Lana not to make so much noise?" Donovan asks. I glance at him to see him slipping from between the two sleeping boys.

"If it isn't she had better be over at the main house before I get back out there," I growl softly.

"I can't believe Lana and Sasha are sisters," Donovan says. "Sasha is so sweet and Lana is such a little bitch!"

"Only reason she's been a bitch to you is she has her sights set on an older tom," Chris says sounding very sure of himself.

"If she makes another move on Micah I will kick her butt back to where she came from," I growl angrily as I remember the scene as Lana made advances to Micah, and I had walked in on them. Suddenly what Donovan said registers fully and I glare at him with narrowed eyes.

"You keep away from Sasha," I warn on a low growl. "She's just a kid,"

"She's a Kitt Rosy," Chris says with surprising firmness. "A She-kitt, and most her age are going out with toms even if not sleeping with any of them."

"Both Sam and Mitchell have warned me to keep my distance," Donovan says sounding slightly put out. "I would never do anything to hurt her!"

"Make sure you don't!" I growl.

"Anything wrong?" Micah asks from the doorway startling me.

"No, everything's fine." I say before turning my attention back to Wynn. "She gone yet?"