||1|| Relations

Relations || Connections

The soft melody playing in the corner of the room resonated throughout the small apartment. Faint sounds of what seemed to be the tapping and sliding of feet accompanied the tune as if they were made to mingle and harmonize with one another.

The open window, which was the size of a single wall, allowed the light to seep through the thick glass that separated many from the outside world. The sun, shining bright and high in the early morning, reflected off of the body that glided about and danced with such outstanding elegance. The silhouette seemed to bend and flow in ways that would leave others confused and aching.

Feelings--both emotionally and bodily-- were lost as the dancer's eyes closed. Their hair, which moved along with the movements of each twirl and leap, added on to the image that was locked away from the public. The body--clearly displayed as a body belonging to a female's due to the form fitting dress--came to a halt along with the music.

Her soft panting matched with the birds tweeting outside and her body finally dropped down to the cold tiles that made up the floor of the apartment's living room. One of the thin straps of her white dress slipped off her dainty shoulder as her eyes gazed longingly up at the blinding sun. Her body rose up again slowly, turning around to walk towards the bathroom with the little energy she had left.

She allowed her feet to drag her towards the glass shower enclosure, hands moving up to slip the straps off her shoulders. The dress slipped off her body easily, feet stepping out of the forming pool of clothes as she neared the shower. Her hand extended out to grab at the handle until she heard the sound of a soft chuckle.

Looking over her shoulder, she squinted and gave a questioning look through the grogginess and tiredness that was a result from the dance she indulged herself in as soon as she woke up from her short slumber. There, behind her, stood a red haired man with a light smirk. She scoffed at the man, turning away from him to step into the shower. The man stared at her back side, chuckling once more as he was blatantly ignored by the [H/L]-[H/C]-ed female.

"Can you not barge into my home this early in the morning?" She finally questioned, being the first one to break the silence between the two. The man addressed chuckled again for what seemed like the five hundredth time that morning. She groaned loudly, continuing to just ignore him again.

The sound of the shower door opening startled the female, she turned around quickly and locked eyes with the golden orbs. The red-head that had been completely cloth was now bare and the clothes were long discarded. A smirk tugged at the end of his lips, hand on his hip as he raised his eyebrow at the shorter female.

"I can't come by to come see my dear [Y/N]?" Questioned the man back, voice full of playfulness. [Y/N], who had her hands crossed over her chest, huffed out another sigh and turned back around to continue washing herself.

"Hisoka, if you think this is appropriate then I think you should get your brain checked." Replied she. Hisoka frowned at her reply, hands coming up to grip lightly at her waist. He leaned down and whispered softly into her ear as if they were lovers.

"This is very appropriate, darling."

[Y/N] gulped, eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of his hands on her waist. They snapped open immediately at the realization of what was running through her head. She turned around and pouted, brows furrowing as she lightly pushed at his chest.

When there was no reply from the female, he smiled and opened his mouth once again to say something. "One minute you act like a sex goddess and the next you're acting like a virgin child." Spoke the man,  grin now widening as she gasped and pushed him a big harder.

"You make me so mad," She muttered lowly, "Let me finish my shower in peace, I know you're only here because something serious happened." The statement he said was ignored completely, her anger not coming out to pay a visit.

Hisoka turned around to exit the shower. Her body relaxed instantly, no longer tense at the feeling of his hands on her bare hips. For a few minutes, she stared at her feet as the water cascaded down her body to the floor of the bathroom's shower. She looked up at the shower head and sighed, quickly finishing her shower so she could get whatever business needed to be done.

[Y/N] dressed herself quickly, not caring much about her regular equipment. She walked out of her bathroom. Her feet, clad with a pair of black thigh high socks, padded against the cold floor as she made a move to sit herself next to Hisoka who was sat down on her bed. Hisoka looked at her, smirk still apparent as they sat there. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, brow raising with unnamed questions.

Hisoka turned away to stare outside the window, watching the cars pass by each other in the busy streets. The manipulator sighed and grabbed at the man's crop top.

"What did you come here for?" She asked, looking up at him with wonder. Hisoka looked back down at the smaller female, smile now barely present on his otherwise lovely face. [Y/N] waisted patiently for his reply, staring into his beautiful eyes for what seemed to be forever. The jester finally opened his mouth, turning away again to look outside the window.

"Join me." Hisoka Replied curtly before getting up with his arms crossed below his chest. The female stared at him questioningly before getting up herself, feet naturally pointing as she rose up to follow the "clown."

"What do you mean?" Whispered her soft yet strong voice as she stopped at her spot, watching the male roam about the living room. The pale male chuckled lowly, like he always does, as he turned around the face her.

"On my journey," His eyes darkened drastically, "I'm aching to get my hands on Chrollo and I think it'll be boring to try and track him down alone. Don't you think?" Inquired the man with a knowing look. The dancer stared up at him, processing his offer slowly.

She gave no reply, eyes only twinkling with interest as her feet moved towards the man. Her arms opened up and reached for his arms with a mischievous smile. She cane to wrap her arms around his waist, head bowing laying against his chest to hear the sound of his heart go bathump-bathump.

Hisoka's hand raised, hovering over her head to give a strong pat. It was odd to have Hisoka show such actions towards someone when all he ever did was run after Gon and Killua like he was some kind of psychopath—which he actually might be but he has a head that can be used for a lot of things.

The female reacted with a warm smile, her actions serving as her answer to his kind offer. Hisoka smiled with such softness and endearment before she pulled away to ready her stuff. It would be a good while until she return back to her humble abode.

__
Ooh, I wonder why [Y/N] acts like she's a cutie patootie one minute and acts like some bad bitch another. Hmm, I have no idea either but I'll just have to work with it.