Prologue

The large White House that was once meant to discuss politics is now populated with humans...and other species. The Elders have joined as one tonight to discuss certain matters. As all of the Elders take their places on the worn leather seats, they glance at one another grimly. One of the Elders with vuluptuous white-gray hair and flakey skin cleared his throat as a way to start the discussion.

        "Hello gentlemen, it has been a while, hasn't it? Two centuries, I believe." The Elders gruffed and another Elder with thick hair attached to his rough flesh unamusedly said next, "Yes, it certainly has been awhile. Who had called this meeting anyways, you have taken me away from my hunt!

         "Precisely! You have taken me away from my duties to the vampir!" Another Elder (who is unaturally pale) argued. The Elders began to argue of which clan is the best in all ways.

        The white-gray haired Elder tried to calm the others, but it was a lost cause.  But then, the Elders were soon greeted with a powerful hit of air, which suddenly silenced them. Michael, The Almighty Creator's council angel, has landed down to the seat at the head of the room and spreaded his feathery white wings to either side.

        "It is I who has called for the unnoticed meeting. Now all of you keep your untuned voices shut! I have much dreadful news...It is time..." All of the Elders are now gasping, and once again, argue and panic.

        "This is bad, this is bad!" the pale one exclaimed.

        "What are we going to do?" Another one said.

        "Quiet! Don't you remember men! We have enticed a plan 472 years ago!" the white-gray Elder explained loudly. All of the men quieted down and tried to remember in their thick heads.

        "You are quite right, Matthais," Michael thanked the human Elder," We have spoken to the Oracle long ago and was given a prophecy:

        Every Elder must sacrifice one of his own,

        For they will bring peace and justice to their lands,

        One that is serene, but is also hardworking,

        One that is undesirable by most, but will offer much assistance,

        One that is keen to lead the others on the right path,

        One that will give knowledge to those around,

        One that is a mirror's own reflection,

        One that is the guardian of others and discovers passionate love,

        And the misunderstood, but carries the most power.

        The seven will Conquer and Defeat the Evil,

        The seven will exhume the worlds to its proper glory."

        "Gentlemen, it is time we bring the seven together  to get rid of the Devil's demons!" Michael encouraged. The encouragement was definitely recieved.

        "We must unite!" The Elders pledged.