IBD-4

Hello guys👋👋👋

****

RagSan are standing in front of a Mansion door. Sanskar rings the bell. Ragini is looking down in nervousness. The door gets open and Sanskar smiles brightly looking at the person.

Sanskar: Mumma when did you come back?

The person is to be revealed as Sujatha. She is looking at both RagSan in shock. Sanskar looks confused as she didn't answer him but soon understood that she is in shock. Before he could speak something Sujatha shouts.

Sujatha: (shouts) RAAAMMMM

Ram, who is about to drink coffee gets startled and spills it in his lap and gets hurt due to hot coffee. Sanskar shook his head in disbelief seeing his mother's reaction. Ragini looks scared listening to her scream.

Ram, who got out of shock, stood up angrily and turned only to get big shock of his life. Ram immediately rushes towards the main door and is looking at both Sanskar and Ragini simultaneously with open mouth. He pinches Sujatha making her scream.

Sujatha: What the hell Ram?

Ram: means it is true... It is true...

He laughs happily and hugs Sanskar tight making him bewildered and suffocate with his tight hug. Sujatha fumes and breaks their hug forcefully. She glares Ram and then hugs Sanskar tight. Ragini is looking everything without blinking her eyes as she isn't understanding anything. She thought there will be some drama. Yes there is drama but not as she expected. Till now they actually acted crazy but not angry on Sanskar who got married to her without even informing them.

Sanskar: (trying to catch his breath) mom... Mom please...let me breathe.

Sujatha bites her tongue and breaks the hug. She then looks at Ragini. She keeps looking at her dreamily. Ragini looks down feeling awkward.

Sanskar: Mom you can stare her later first let us in.

Sujatha: (smiling dreamily) Hayee Sanskar she is so beautiful. Aww.... She is exactly like a fairy. Our wait for bahu is worthy. Hain na Ram.

Ram smiles and nods yes. Sanskar smiles. Ragini feels a bit relaxed and then bends to take blessings from both of them.

Sujatha: Arey traditional bhi hain.

Ram: oye how much time will you make them stand out? Do gruhapravesh fast and let them in.

Sujatha nods yes and about to go but finds one of their old servants bringing the necessary things already. Sujatha smiles and does aarthi to RagSan.

Sujatha: Ok so now before you enter the house you should say eachother's names.

(This is actually a ritual done in Andhra Pradesh. The newly married, before entering into the house should say each other's name.)

Sanskar: Hain? What is this ritual?

Ram: Oho Sanskar this used to be done in our village. Sujatha and me also did it. At that time your mom used to be so shy to take my name and now she screams my name like anything.

Ram makes annoyed face while Sujatha glares him.

Sanskar: Ok ok you both fight later. Her name is Ragini.

Ragini's heart skips a beat listening to her name from his mouth. Ram and Sujatha smile listening to her name.

Sujatha: Ragini beta now it's your turn.

Ragini is looking down being shy. Sanskar is looking at her with excitement.

Ragini: (looking down and with low voice) San...Sanskar