Big News

It's morning and callie has barley said anything to me she's still mad about yesterday I heard her crying this morning fuck I hurt her bad.

She was watching TV on the couch so I sat with her not to close but close enough for her to put her feet in my lap and lay down I guess she isn't mad "Callie look about what happened yesterday i-" I began to speak but she cuts me off "please.. Don't" her voice cracks and I can see the tears in her eyes I didn't wanna say anything else and make her cry so I just watched TV.

It's been about thirty minutes and she still hasn't talked to me it hurts to be the reason why she's hurting "callie i-" she cuts my off again "Antonio just stop please" she yells and stands up but falls right back down I stood up quick and went to help.

"callie.. CALLIE!" she isn't responding I pick her up quick and takes her upstairs and lays her on the bed I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a rag and soaked it with cold water and put it on her forehead and two minutes later she woke up.

"Daddy" she says trying to get up but I gently ease her back down "no baby don't get up just rest" "but I have to tell you something" "you can tell me when you wake up now please go to sleep" she nodded and dozed off I kissed her head and left out the room.

I wonder what's wrong with her maybe she just stood up to quickly and got dizzy from all the crying.. Yea that's it I fell like I'm lying to myself while saying this.

After about 3 hours of her napping shes finally I wake "daaadyy" I hear her call from upstairs I grabbed some juice and a cookies and cream hershey bar I got for her and took it upstairs.

"here baby" I say giving the things to her "thank you daddy" she says while sitting up slowly she took a sip of the juice and sat it on the dresser "I need to talk to you daddy" "about what baby" I ask while drinking some of her juice, she grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eyes fuckkk those eyes again "daddy I'm uhh-" she trails off "your what baby" I ask looking into her eyes she gave a long sigh "I'm pregnant..."