[15] The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"Good morning." she said with a sleepy voice. I can tell she had a bad hangover because her hair was a mess, her PJs didn't match and she was half asleep. "I don't remember anything from last night. All I know is I got drunk because my breath smells like alcohol and I have this huge headache." she said. She walked over to the bed and sat down. The pregnancy test landed on her. Crap, I forgot about that. She grabbed it and looked at me. "What's this?" she asked. I didn't know what to say, "A pregnancy test. Ha that's funny. What the heck is it doing here." I laughed nervously and I grabbed it from her. She shrugged and lay down on the bed. I sighed, thank the lord for a hangover. She doesn't care. "Wait." She got up. Crap. "Lucia's pregnant? Because it was positive." I shook my head, "No I am. I'm secretly a girl. You caught me," Lily laughed and threw a pillow at me. "No but seriously if Lucia's pregnant, tell me." 

Lucia walked out of the bathroom and looked at Lily, "Lily. What are you doing here?" "I live here?" "You do? Since when?" Lily looked at Lucia, "Since we graduated high school?" I slapped my forehead and I grabbed Lily from the bed and I carry her bridal style, "Okay. Why don't you go back to Asthon." I walked out of the room and over to Asthon's room. I layed her next to him, and then I walked back to my room. Michael stopped me in my tracks, "Luke? Is Lucia okay?" I sighed, "I don't wanna talk about it." He looked at me worried, "Is she pregnant? Because if she is, tell her if she needs anything. I'm here for her." I sighed again, "I'll tell her that. I just can't answer that question I'm -" 

I was interrupted by Lucia, "Guys. Family meeting. Now." she said. She walked into the Asthon's room and said that same thing. Everyone walked in the living room and I walked up to her, "Hey what's wrong?" I whispered to her. "I'm going to tell everyone." she said to me. Everyone looked at her. I stepped to the side so I'm not in her way. She took a deep breath in and looked at everyone, "Guys I have some news to tell everyone. I don't know how you guys are gonna take it, but I want you guys to promise me you won't judge me." Everyone said, "We promise." in unison. "Wait, not everyone is here. Kristal and Caramel is missing. Lily, can you call them and tell them to come here please. I wanna tell them as well." Lily nodded her head, and went into Asthon's room. 

"What's going on?" Calum asked. "I'll tell you when Kristal and Caramel come. For now, do whatever you guys want." Asthon and Michael walked into the kitchen and Calum turned on the TV. I was gonna say something to Lucia, but she ran to the bathroom. Morning sickness. That's gonna last for a while. 

About an hour later, Kristal and Caramel finally came. Everyone ate, and is now waiting for them. We heard a knock on the door, and Lily opened it. "Hey guys!" she said while hugging them both, and the guy behind Caramel. They walked in, and Lucia hugged them both. And hugged the boy as well. Okay who is that? I walked up to them, and Caramel looked at me. "Whoa, you're Luke Hemmings. Oh my gosh. Lucia's dating a celebrity what?" she looked at Lucia and she smiled, "I told you I got it." she smirked at her and Caramel just smiled. She said hi to Michael, Calum, and Asthon. The boy followed her. He walked up to me, "Hey. I'm Max." I smiled and shook his hand, "Hey Max, I'm Luke. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand as well and then I let go of it. 

"Okay everyone, meeting time." Lucia said. Everyone walked into the living room and all sat down. Calum introduce himself to Kristal and I can she blushed a little. I walked over to Lucia and whispered in her ear, "Hey. You're okay doing this alone or you want me to stay?" She whisped back, "Stay please. I need you here with me." I nodded my head and I stood next to her as she started to talk. "Guys, I have important news to tell every single one of you. I'm only telling you guys because I can trust you guys. But you all have to promise me two things. One, you won't tell anyone else. What happens in this room, stays in this room. Two, you won't judge me." Everyone said, "I promise." and Lucia smiled. "Good now. I don't know how to tell you guys this. But..." she started to get very nervous, and I wrapped my arm around her, "Shh. Its okay."

She took a deep breath in, "Last night at my party, I got really drunk, and you know how when you're drunk, you do things you don't tend to do?" Everyone nodded their heads. "Well that's what I did, I did something I didn't tend to do. Same with Luke. And this morning when I woke up, I found myself half naked next to Luke.." Everyone gasped, "You didn't get rape right?!" said Lily. Lucia shook her head, "No no. Of course not. But I did sleep with Luke, and I saw we didn't use protection. But then I had to throw up. So I did, a lot of times actually. I got scared, and I asked Michael to bring me a pregnancy test. When he did, I took it, and..." She looked down and talked in a small voice, "It was positive.." Everyone gasped again, "Aw Lucia." said Lily as she and the two other girls got up and hugged Lucia as she started to cry. The boys looked over to me and shook their head at me. I felt so ashamed. This is all my fault. 

"You should be ashamed at yourself Luke. What were you thinking? Getting a young and fragile girl pregnant. That's a new low, even for you." Lily told me. "It wasn't his fault." Lucia said, "He was drunk as well. We both don't remember doing this. Like I said before, when you're drunk you tend to do things you don't tend to do when you're sober. And that's what me and Luke did. It was an accident, and now we're suffering the consequences. But guys gotta promise me you'll support me and Luke." 

Everyone nodded their heads, "We're all here for guys." said Kristal as they all let go of Lucia. 

**A.N** 

Be proud of me because this is my longest chapter. Over 1900 words. I feel so happy. Well you guys deserved a long chapter so that's what I gave you. I love you all so much -Kat