Night Out 2

My converse were dirty and my hands were cold. Every Friday Jes and I hang out with a few friends from kinder. Me, Jes, Calum and Ashton to a burger place down the street from where I live. We drove in Ashton's pick up truck with blankets and pillows lining the opened truck. We all bought a cheese burger and fries with a soft drink. When we were done ordering our food, we went to the park next to my house and had a picnic.

Calum spread a black and blue blanket that had holes and rips because we have been using it since the sixth grade. I started to eat my food and then got a text message. "From Lukey: I'm almost there give me a minute. 😜" "Stop acting all cute and shit just get over here! Ily 💀" I replied as I sat my phone on my lap. "Where is Luke?" Ash said out of curiosity. "Almost here! He'll-" I was interrupted. I felt someone grab my soldiers. "SUP?" It was Luke. He had on ripped jeans, black Converse, and a red flannel over a white Green Day shirt.

"HEMMO!" I yelled. "You bean stock!" Jes added. "You're lookin' pretty." Ashton said in a funny way. "Thanks bro! You too." Luke replied. "Did you get me anything? I pulled out a burger from the bag, Calum pulled out fries, Ashton pulled out a Sprite, and Jes gave Luke a penny. "Thanks guys. Haha." We all took off our shoes and ate more.

Jes and Calum were lying down. Ashton put his head on Calum's stomach. I nestled my neck on Ashton's chest where Luke planted his head on my chest. Luke pulled out his phone and went to his camera. He took a picture of us which made its way on Facebook.

When we were done, we all decided to go to Seven Eleven. I grabbed the trash, Jes folded the blanket, Luke was sorting out our shoes, and Calum was putting our phones in his backpack.

It was 9:42 at night. The streets were still busy, we were all tired so then we decided to go to Starbucks instead. We got into Ashton's car where I sat in the back seats with Luke and Jes and Cal were laying down in the back of the truck holding each other's hands. I lied down with my feet on Ash's seat and my head on Luke lap. Luke and I were taking pictures while Ashton was driving. I checked Twitter and Facebook with Luke and we caught up in things. Since we don't go to school together anymore, we were talking about all of the drama.

We finally got to Starbucks so we got out of the truck and shifted in. Jes's hair wand lipstick was messed up from kissing Calum so she went to the bathroom and freshened up. I bought vente mocha cookie crumble for Luke, two vanilla frappé chinos for Calum and Jes, and two vente pumpkin spice lattes for Ashton and I.

Before we left I ran into Mikey. He was wearing a blue flannel, ripped black skinny jeans, and black Doc's. He was here on his own. "Hey Mikey!" I said without clearing my voice. "Hi Cat! Is that your boyfriend? Hi Cat's boyfriend!" He said waving his hand. "Oh no! Not at all! That's my friend Luke. We're just friends." I laughed. So you got any plans tonight because you can hang with us. "Umn- sure." So I grabbed his hand and walked towards Ashton's car. "I brought my car by the way!" Mikey said. His hair was faded to an orange color. "Can I ride with you?" I asked. "Sure let me just buy a drink." "OH SHIT! I'm sorry. Here I'll get it." I offered willing to pay. "Oh it's fine I got it." So we walked back in and he ordered his drink. I stared at him.

I grabbed his hand. His fingers were colder than ice. He looked at me and smiled. "OH I'M SORRY! MY HAND IS- SORRY." I was confused to why I grabbed his hand. I let go instantly. "Awe! Your cute." He said as he grabbed my hand and ran his fingers through mine. "Mikey." The Starbucks employee called. Michael grabbed his drink and we went to his car. It was a black BMW. He opened my door as he let go of my hand. "Thanks Mikey." "Where do we go now?" "Lukes place." I said as I showed him the way. We got out of the car and I grabbed Michael's hand. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Liz!" I said to Luke's mum. "Hey Cat. Luke is in his room." She was sitting down on the couch watching tv. I felt Michael's hand let go and wrap around my waist. My arm covered him as we healed each other and walked into Luke's room.

"WOW! When did this happen?" Jes said sitting on Calum's lap. "Michael take care of her!" Ashton said. "She is like my little sister." He added. "But I'm older." I replied. "Sit down. Relax. Lay down. I really don't care." Luke said at Mikey. "Thanks. Can I see your guitar?" He asked Luke. "Sure."