"Nah, I think I like it off. And I think you do, too."

She turned around slowly and gave him a once-over. Her eyes wandered over his chest and stomach. He certainly had more muscle than she thought, and it was incredibly attractive.

He was right. She did like his shirt off.

The heater had started to kick in, so she took off her coat and tossed it in the growing pile of clothing. She was eager to change the subject. "I'm tired. It's been a long day, and I should probably sleep so I'm awake enough to keep you alive tomorrow."

"Yeah, you could do that," he said, taking a step closer, "or you could stay up a few more minutes to keep me alive right now."

We gon' dance in my living room, slave to the way you move
Hurts when I'm leaving you
Just dance in the living room, love with an attitude
Drunk to an 80s groove
We gon' dance in my living room, slave to the way you move
Hurts when I'm leaving you
Dance in the living room, love with an attitude
Drunk

He pulled a small radio out of his pocket and played an older tune that had been popular when it was first released. He extended a hand. "Ahsoka Tano, may I have this dance?"

She placed her hand in his and took a step forward. "Of course, Mr. Bonteri."

He spun her around and pulled her closer, swaying to the music. It would be a lie to say that Ahsoka didn't enjoy the way it felt to have his hand on her waist. She rested her hands on his shoulders and tried not to think about the lack of distance between them.

"Why did you kiss me earlier?" she blurted out. Where had that come from?

He shrugged. "You weren't going to stop talking if I didn't."

Well, he wasn't wrong, but he still didn't have to kiss her. "Are you sure that's the only reason?"

It was his turn to blush. "I... um... yeah, of course."

"I don't believe you. You know, it's not wise to lie to a Jedi." To be honest, she had no idea how he felt about her. But he didn't need to know that.

He spun her around again. "Okay, fine, it wasn't the only reason. Ever since I met you, I wanted to do that. You're just so..." he paused, searching for the right word, "gorgeous. Beautiful on the inside and outside. I haven't met anyone quite like you."

She smiled. So he did feel the same way.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me. I didn't think I was actually going to do it, but I wasn't thinking."

It's only human, you know that it's real
So why would you fight or try to deny the way that you feel?
Oh, babe, you can't fool me, your body's got other plans
So stop pretending you're shy, just come on and
Dance, dance, dance, dance, oh

"It's okay. I..." she stopped and took her hands off his shoulders. She couldn't say it. Saying she had feelings for him would make them real, and once they were out in the open, she was subject to judgement from the Jedi Order.

She couldn't tell him, but she could show him.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she threw her arms around him and pressed her lips to his. He was surprised, but it took him no time at all to kiss her back. His hands moved to her hips as she ran her fingers through his messy hair.

Luxsoka: I'm Not So Badजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें