Chapter 3. A ball at the Trancy's?

i dont own Kuroshitsuji! Only Bree and Raine who i dont really own but no one else does so ya <3 enjoy my friends!! >_<

I have to say the Phantimhive manor is really quite creepy. Well, atleast, thats was i was thinking when Sebastian was giving us the tour of the place. I dont know what my 'twin' Lady Breeana was thinking but i could almost bet my life she was thinking it too, she thought anything and everything was creepy in one way or another. Im not going to give you an example because i bet you know what i mean.

Anyways, just to update you, Bree is going crazy without her electronics. Since she had an Iphone when Ciel broke it that was it- she is technologyless and it is, defenetly, taking its toll on her. Right now she is on her bed playing angry birds on a peice on paper- with a feather quill- i dont know how she is doing it but if thats her way of not going insane, who am i to judge? I, on the other hand, still have both my phone and my Ipod, my phone still has three bars of charge but my Ipod only has like 35% battery left! I put my Ipod back into my pocket of my jeans, that Ciel, kindly, let me keep on. He said that i could wear what i want until we have to go out in public, then Bree and I would have to wear one of Mey-Rin's, or his mothers dresses because he doesnt want to spent good money on us. I know he has it, though, because, well, he owns the Funtom company. I cant argue because i dont have any of the currency they use here. What do they use here? We are in England, so Euro's? Englands' in Europe, right? I dont know, thats why im failing Geometry. Either way i hope he still has Robin's dress, i really want to wear that! I remember thinking that Ciel looked really pretty in it, LOL Ciel's a dude and he is prettier than i am, thats funny! Anyway i know that since Sebastian knows, thinks, that Bree and i are twins he's going to want us to dress the same. This isnt a fact, just a guess.

There are like 3 downside to being trapped in Black Butler.

1. There's no electricity!

 2. I am living with two Demons! and

3. ALOIS TRANCY IS DEAD! I, honestly, probably like Ciel better than Alois, but nevertheless i still think he is adoable as fuck. He says Ole like 4 times, how is that not adorable as all hell? Just wondering. I wonder, if I went over to the Trancy Manor if I could find Claude and give him a piece of my mind! Damn it i forgot Bassy killed Claude.

"Mistresses," Sebastian came in our room, "we have been invited to a ball and Young Master is expecting you two to attened with him."

"I CALL ROBINS DRESS!" Bree yelled.

"Damn it," I cursed.

"Young Master has already picked out what he want you to wear, my apologies."

"Oh," Bree said disapointed.

"No need to be disapointed, Lady." Sebastian said setting down the pink lacy dress Ciel had gotten to wear to Lord Druitt's party. "This ones for you, Master said it fitted your personality better," Sebastian flashed his rape face at me. The one he placed in front of me was the same as Bree's but it was black instead of pink- it was more my style.

"Wait, does this mean we have to wear corsetts?!" I half yelled.

"Yes, it does, i am deeply sorry. While I am thinking about it, you two do know how to dance, right?"

"Um.... I guess" Bree said cowerding away.

"Well the ball is in 2 hours and that isnt nearly enough time for you both to take even a simple lesson AND get ready so, I, deaply, edvise you refrain from dancing."

We both nodded and Sebastian left. A few minutes later Mey-Rin entered to help us with our corsets.

"I CANT EFFING BREATH!" I said.

"Just relax your stomach, Millady," Mey-Rin said politey, ignoring my mouth.

After, what seemed like an eternity in hell, both Bree and I stepped into the dining room in our preasigned dresses. I have to say i did really like the dress Ciel had me wear. May-Rin  put both me and Bree's hair in two Pig tail's like Robin's. I felt kinda rediculis in Pig Tails but whatever i supose. We also had matching hats on.

"Wow! A blast from the past, huh?" Bree said to Ciel.

"Huh?" He looked at her confused, "Oh, yeah you guys know about that, huh? It's kinda creepy, honestly."

"Yes, yes it is," She smiled.

"Hey Sebastian? Where is this Ball, exactly?" I asked.

"It will be held at the Trancy estate," Sebastian turned and flashed me a warning look.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Me and Bree said in unison.

"What is it?" Ciel looked concerned for once.

"Is Alois actually alive?" I asked ignoring Sebastians warning.

"Well yes, i believe so. Thats probably why he sent the invetation." Ciel looked as us with a face that said DUH!

"Well, then how are you a demon?" Bree said confused.

"Its a long story and we have to get going," Ciel said. I hadnt noticed but he wasnt wearing his eyepatch, it was nothing big because Sebastian then proceded to tie it arounf his head, but it just caught me off guard.

HOLYSHIT I AM GOING TO MEET ALOIS TRANCY! THIS IS GOING TO BE BEAST! or as beast as a BALL can be  anyway.

COMMENT I LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT!!