Drinny❃ A FanFiction Ch. 2

Draco (POV) --- I automatically disarm him, then put my wand down because Ginny was crying. "Ginny!" Ron says. "No!...Ron,...no!" She says between sobs. I go over to her but she pushes me away. "Why? Why do you have to do this? Ron, why can't you be happy for me? And Draco, I thought that you were gonna hurt him... but no you didn't and I thank you for that, but it doesn't change the fact that....... You know what you both are going to stay here and talk out your problems-" she was cut off my Ron "What? Like...GIRLS?!" "Yes dimwit, like girls. Give me your wands!" She is stern but jall I can think of is how pretty she looks. ".....Fine..." Ron grumbles. "Draco?" "Here you go..." God she is so pretty. "In the mean time I am going to shower I'll be back in 30 mins. Any questions?" She says. "No, okay. See you in half an hour"

Ginny (POV) --- I am in the shower when I start thinking of when Draco and I started seeing each other.... Back in the 2nd year, (I'm in 4th year) after I was retrieved from the Chamber Of Secrets, Draco came to see if I was alright. I asked if that was the only reason that he was here. He replied after a moment of utter silence "No Ginny, it's not. I... I like you..." He was mumbling but it was crystal clear to me what he just said. "You...You...You what?" I am in complete disbelief. "I said I like you, Weasley" my heart was pounding... "Draco I guess I like you to but you can't tell Ron or Fred or George Or even Percy! They will kill you!" "Yea I figured..." He was being very quite.

Soon enough my shower was over and I realized that it was Ron who found out by himself, caught me staring at him a lunch.

Draco (POV) --- "God why is she making us do this?" Ron asks. "I don't know honestly. But my question is 'Do ALL girls do this?'?" I am puzzled. Soon enough Ginny comes back. All she's wearing is a towel around her body, and a towel around her hair. Even in a towel she's hot!! "Solved the problem yet?" "I guess so" Ron says. I stay silent... "I'm going to bed" Ron says. " 'nite Ron," Ginny and I both say. He leaves and Ginny and I are alone together. "You look great in just a towel," I say sarcastically. "Sorry I didn't have time to change," she's grinning. She lays down and I lay beside her. She kisses me and asks what's next and I say "Whatever you want!" "Well what I want is for you to come closer!" She wispers.