One Bed and A Demon

Fandom: 10 Days With My Devil (Love 365)

Pairing: Satoru x Reader

Summary: Tied up and blindfolded, Satoru has his way with you

"You look good enough to eat, ____. All spread out just for me." Satoru smirks down at me.

Blindfolded on the bed, I give a soft sigh and wiggle, testing the soft ropes that bind my wrists to the headboard. I lay deceptively languid upon the silk sheets.

"Patience, ____," soothes Satoru, his large palm ghosting over my naked body from navel to breast. He pinches a nipple and my hums of approval sharpen suddenly into a shocked gasp. I arch my body and he watches with fascination.

"Satoru," I say, and he smirks to himself at the rough edge to my voice.

"Tell me what you need, ____," demands the demon, as his fingers unbutton his shirt, moving with quick, practiced ease to toss the shirt away.

"You, please!" I gasp, writhing on the bed, and Satoru chuckles.

"Do better."

A low whine escapes me, and I chew my bottom lip in thought. While I contemplate, Satoru continues to undress, taking the time now and then to move his hands across my nude form to remind me where he is. The mattress dips and creaks when he leans on it, leans over me, his mouth descending onto a nipple, teasing the little bud with tongue and teeth and I cry out — a beautiful mix of pleasure and pain to my voice.

Distracted, I cannot answer his question. I whine as his lithe fingers tap their way down my torso. Truth be told, he's far too gone himself to play our usual games. He's already painfully hard, and each noise he pulls from my throat makes his cock twitch against my belly. When I arch, my breasts brush against his bare chest, sending shivers rippling through us both.

"Yes, there," I gasp breathlessly, when his fingers find my slick sex and immediately set to work, teasing and rubbing until my hips buck off the mattress.

Bracing his weight on one forearm, Satoru watches me as I writhe beneath his talented fingers. When he pushes a finger inside my hot core, I moan loudly— a sinfully delighted sound that has him growling in response. Another finger joins the first, and there's an exquisite ache as he stretches me.

"What do you want, _____?" growls the demon through clenched teeth, and he curls his fingers upward.

I can barely speak past the noises I make. Crying out, I arch again, grinding my hips desperately against his hand. But when he receives no response, his hands withdraws. It takes all his considerable willpower, especially since my hips follow his hand weakly, and my desperate moans turn into pitiful whines.

"Answer me," demands Satoru, bringing his slick fingers to my lips and loosing a pleased growl when I suck them eagerly into my mouth. My teeth scrape against the pad of each digit, licking them clean and tasting myself on them.

"Please," I whimper, when he pulls his hand away and instead slides his massive palm down the length of my body. "Please, I need... Fuck me, Satoru, please."

Suddenly, his weight and presence at my side is gone. Shivering, I wait, wondering what comes next... Something nudges apart my knees, and wide, his palms press into my inner thighs. When his chin grazes against my sensitive skin, I hum out my approval. When his warm mouth connects with my waiting heat, I cry out, pulling against the rope that binds me.

With the intensity of a man possessed, Satoru works me to a frenzy, using his tongue and teeth and lips in equal measure. He brings me to the very cusp of pleasure, and when I writhe and gasp out his name, he withdraws.

"You ass!" I cry out, kicking my feet in an unmistakable tantrum, and my lover only chuckles.

"Whoa, easy, _____," he says, his voice suddenly very close to my ear, and his large hand presses on my hips to still me. "You know I'll take care of you," rumbles the demon, and I whine softly, frustration breaking through my voice. His hand slides from my hip to my breast, kneading the soft flesh until I moan again, submissive and compliant once more.

"Please —" I whisper hoarsely, and his mouth swallows the rest of my plea. Lips against lips, he kisses me with surprising tenderness, maneuvering my thighs around his hips as he bears down upon me. My hips rise to meet his, desperate for that sweet friction to build even higher.

"Damn, you're gorgeous," growls Satoru in my ear. Roughly, he grinds against me, his hard cock pressed heavily against my belly, and I whimper his name. "See what you do to me, _____?"

"Yes, please, I need —"

"Hush," commands the demon, and with a whine, I fall silent. Sitting back a little, Satoru takes his leaking cock in hand and positions it, the head slipping against my slickness. My hands strain against the ropes as he slowly pushes forward, groaning loudly at the sensation of me enveloping him. Inch by wonderful inch, he fills me, until he is hilted fully. Shit, he won't last long.

"Fuck," he grunts, lowering himself until our bodies are flush, and each shuddering breath from me presses my breasts to his chest. One hand on my hips, the other fisting in the bedsheets, he begins moving. A languid rhythm builds — slow, shallow thrusts that have me pleading for more.

"What's that?" says the demon, smirking against my neck as I beg for more, "I can't hear you."

"Harder, please!"

A grin blossoms in full force across his face. Oh, this is something he can definitely do. With a carnal growl, his pace increases, until the sound of my panting gasps and the slap of flesh against flesh fills our ears and echoing off the walls of our bedroom. The edge, sharp and vivid in the distance, is rapidly approaching once more, and I barely manage to moan out the arrival of my orgasm before pleasure crests and I wordlessly cry out.

With a final, rough snarl, Satoru's own release chases after mine, and a few more shallow, erratic thrusts finishes us both off. Jaw muscle twitching, Satoru grunts out a string of praise in my ear, and blows out a heavy sigh through his nostrils as he stills. There's a fine sheen of sweat coating both our bodies, rapidly cooling in the night air wafting through the ajar window.

"Mm," I moan appreciatively, flexing my fingers as he slips out of me and pulls the blindfold down to my neck. As always, there's a tenderness to his actions that surprises me. When my arms are finally free, he brings them to his lips and presses gentle kisses to the soft skin of my wrists.

"Good?"

"Always," I respond with a smile, stretching a little and watching as he rolls off the bed in search of a towel. Already I can feel the irresistible pull of sleep tugging at the back of my mind, but something else is there, too. "What did you say, by the way?"

Satoru comes to a halt on his way back to the bed, his expression unreadable, but his jaw is taut. "Oh. That. Uh, it was nothing."

"...Alright, Satoru. I'm no Demon, but something tells me you're not being honest."

He pulls an irritated face, tosses me a towel and bends to collect our discarded clothes from the floor. "Just... leave it, Laura."

I frown, plucking anxiously at the towel in my hands.

Sighing, Satoru joins me on the bed, crawling on all fours towards me until our faces are level. "Oh, come on. Not with the face, Vixen." Gently, he kisses my pouting lips, smirking when I try to resist. "Let me tell you later, when I'm drunk," he says softly, withdrawing a hairsbreadth to look at me.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I'll hold you to that, Satoru."

"Ugh, don't call me that," he grumbles sourly, flopping down onto his back and throwing an arm over his eyes. I only snort out a giggle and curls against his side, pillowing my head on his massive shoulder. He glances at me from the corner of his m eye as my fingertips softly run across his chest.

Shit, now he can't drink with me around...