Malfoy's Do Grow on Trees: 4th Year

Malfoy's do Grow on Trees: 4th year (Meme based)

A/N: So hey! Another one-shot this one from fourth year! It is based off of some memes I found, so I hope you like it, I thought it rather laughable. And how bout that dedication? This one is to: @SevySnape who loves snakes. Thanks for the votes and comments!

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled at the ginger in front of him.

"Alight then." Ron said angrily. "See you tonight in the dorm room that we share!" Harry Potter scowled and walked further across the court yard, with his bag flung over his shoulder. Ron was really getting on his nerves. He knew he wasn't helping Harry and he knew that Harry Hadn't put his name in the goblet of fire. But Ron Weasley was jealous. And people act that way when they're jealous.

"Hey Potter!" Harry glared in the direction of where his surname was being called. He saw a flash of blonde hair in a tree. Oh Merlin. He walked over and stood near the roots and looked at him.

"Yes, Malfoy?" Harry said tired like.

"My father and I have a bet, you see." He looked Harry in the eye, waiting for a response.

"And what would that be, Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"He thinks you won't last five minutes in this tournament." He said and smirked. "I disagree."

"You do, now?" Harry questioned.

"Yes I do."

"And what exactly do you think?"

"I think you can do it." Malfoy smirked at his innuendo, and Harry almost grinned. Almost.

"Really now?" Harry edged closer, staring into those silver eyes.

"Yes, now stop eye fucking me and get in this tree so we can get so k-i-s-s-i-n-g going on!" Harry was appalled by what Malfoy said. Not the part about them snogging, he was used to that. The fact that he had made a reference to a muggle song.

"You mean here? Out in the open?"

"No, mean in the bottom of the black lake, yes here!"

Harry smirked. "Kinky." He said, grabbing the hand that Malfoy had offered to pull him up. Just when Malfoy had got them both settled on the branch, he cupped his hand around the back of Harry's neck, attaching their lips like puzzle pieces. Everyone who was watching (including Mad-Eye Moody) was silent. They watch the so called enemies making out in the tree, not caring about what was going on around them. Harry jammed his tongue down Draco's throat, receiving a loud moan in return. Eventually, someone who thought it was funny, (Harry thinks it was either Seamus or Blaise) started singing: "Harry and Draco sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g, first comes love, then gay marriage, then comes the adopted child in the carriage... thing... that ain't all, that ain't all, I think Draco's father will hear about this!" Most people burst out laughing, with the exception of Ron, Ginny, and the two snogging boys. They stayed like that before they (finally) surfaced after a long while, panting and staring at each other with lust filled eyes. They then turned to look at everyone.

"Bugger off!" Malfoy yelled. "Haven't you seen two adversaries snog in a tree before?!"

They didn't say anything back. They just looked away or wandered back into the castle to spread the news about what they just witnessed. Harry stared at Draco, and Draco stared back.

"That was one way to announce things." Harry said.

"It sure was." Draco smirked.

"Promise me something?"

"Hm?"

"If your father does hear of this, make sure it isn't from you."

"I can promise that." Malfoy leaned forward and snuggled into Harry's chest. "Maybe my father doesn't have to know about this..."

!!MyHorridAttemptToMakeADifferentBreakInThePage!!

So? Waddya think? I think it was funny. Like... Really. Maybe that's because I'm just a Teenage Dirtbag... Baby. Yeah I just quoted the best song ever by Wheatus.