So he loaded up Disney's website and bought fast passes for the two of them.

Lexi has been on Tommy about taking him to Disneyworld since they've been together.

He's been there before and that was always the excuse, but knowing Lexi he knew that this wouldn't be the only time they go together.

Enjoying a energy bar and going over the plan, he looked at the time and saw it was ten.

And still no sign of Lexi, so he grabbed a bottle of water and walked downstairs to their at home gym.

He wanted to do an hour of cardio and thirty minutes of lifting.

An hour later*

Lexi walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower with her lazy day clothes on.

When she woke up this morning, Tommy just walked downstairs to work out but she had no idea.

She walked out of the bedroom and saw him all sweaty and head covered with a towel.

Tommy: Oh, hey.

Alexa: Morning.

Tommy: Get a good sleep?

He leaned up against the wall while she stood in the doorway.

Alexa: I actually did, I think I'm getting back into the groove.

Tommy: That's good, now is that what you're wearing today?

He grabbed her shirt and she was confused as he changed the subject quickly.

Alexa: Uhm.. yeah? It's a day to do nothing.

Tommy: Not anymore, get ready.

He walked past her as he went to take another shower and she turned around as he was in a rush.

Alexa: What should I wear?

Tommy: going through their closet* here!

He tossed her a toy story shirt that she just got when they were shopping one day.

Alexa: Toy Story?

Tommy: Why not?

He grabbed one of his retro wrestling shirts from when he was in NXT and walked into the bathroom to shower.

Lexi was wondering what he had in mind since this was all of a sudden.

So she stripped back down and changed into the grey shirt and put on black leggings.

She then slipped into the new Van's that he bought her a while back and put her hair into a ponytail.

10 minutes later*

Tommy walked out of the bathroom and saw Lexi sitting on there bed looking at her phone until he walked up to her.

Alexa: Are you going to tell me what you're up too?