We Need To Be Together

Start from the beginning

He reached his hands up on the busted out window and picked himself up to RIP the door open.

When the door was open, he pulled out and held his best friend.

He couldn't tell if he was breathing or not from his balaclava covering his face.

Tommy pulled them both away from the burning vehicle and held the lifeless body, but when he took off the helmet and pulled back the mask he was in shock.

The mask revealed that he pulled Lexi out of the car and held her.

Tommy: No! No!!

At this point in the night, Lexi felt him let go of her and move around the bed.

She woke up and saw him squirming around in fear, so she sat up and held his hand.

Tommy: Lexi!! No no stay with me!!

Alexa: Tommy?

Tommy: shaking harder*

Alexa: Babe?

Tommy: sweating hard*

Alexa: Please wake up.

He then shot up in fear and was breathing extremely hard as his heart was racing.

Lexi then grabbed his hand and hugged him tight as he wouldn't stop breathing hard and heavy.

Alexa: It's ok, I'm here.

Tommy: breathing calms down*

Alexa: I'll always be here.

She kissed his cheek as they had a moment in the middle of the night.

After a couple more minutes he finally calmed down and they laid back down.

Lexi felt Tommy wrap his arms around her and she put her hands on him to keep him locked.

She smiled and fell asleep with him.

A couple hours later*

Tommy didn't get much sleep that night as he was terrified to go back to sleep after another tour nightmare.

But today was the day be becomes part of the red team and makes his place on RAW.

As much as he hated leaving Lexi on Smackdown, there's nothing they could do since Vince won't own up to the mistake.

Alarm*

Tommy looked over to see that the alarm would go off an minute and stopped it.

He set it for another thirty minutes since he would give some more time for Lexi to sleep, ever since she's been waking up whenever he has nightmares he'd return a favor.

So he rolled out of bed carefully and looked back at his now fiancee.

He couldn't stop looking at her as she looked to be in deep sleep and hasn't noticed that he left the bed, which was perfect for him so he could take a quick shower.

And he went to do so as he closed the door to the bathroom with his clothes.

20 minutes later*

Tommy walked out all changed to see the bed was empty, and he found Lexi at the kitchen counter with coffee.

He then walked over and sat next to her to see she looked exhausted.

Tommy: You look tired.

Alexa: Very.

Tommy: I'm sorry.