Tommy then sat up and rubbed his eyes as he heard the shower turn on.

At this point he knew that he'd be waiting a while since they'd be going straight to the arena soon.

So he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar since he wasn't eating much leading up to this match.

He went to the living room part of the nice hotel suite and turned it on to see WWE plastered all over the news, promoting the show tonight.

30 minutes later*

Lexi was wearing a nice dress while Tommy wore his normal pay per view suit.

They both dress pretty nice for the big shows since there's camera's everywhere.

Tommy grabbed both their bags and beaded down to the bus that was outside of the hotel.

It was pretty hot and Lexi was trying to get to the bus as quickly as she could but she and Tommy were taking photos with fans.

Everyone was eventually in the bus and they all headed to the arena.

An hour later*

All of the talent was outside for rehearsals and some producers were talking in secret about Tommy's future.

He was outside holding Lexi while everyone that was in the rumble were coming out from their numbers.

After a couple more hours, he walked them both back to their locker room where they got dressed since they'd be waiting a while.

The Royal Rumble*

The men's rumble match was opening the show, where we saw Drew McIntyre stand tall until a non eliminated Mustafa Ali jumped back in and hit a  hurricarana and eliminated Drew; making him the winner of the men's Royal Rumble.

Lexi was next where she was going up against Becky Lynch for her Smackdown Women's Championship.

She was rocking a all black attire with her blue belt wrapped around her waist.

Tommy was walking her down the hallway hand and hand.

They then stopped since they were killing some TV time for commercials.

Tommy: Did I ever tell you how amazing you look in this attire?

Alexa: Oh really?

Tommy: Are you kidding? This has to be my favorite.

Alexa: What about my Harley Quinn one?

Tommy: Ok, don't get me started.

She giggled and they continued to gorilla where Tommy found a seat next to the monitors next to Road Dogg.

He was going to stay and watch his girlfriend continue her title reign.

Becky was walking out to a huge pop since she was becoming "The Man".

As Lexi's music was about to hit, she hopped off of Tommy and bent down with her face turned.

They always gave each other "goodluck kisses", just to show the appreciation they have for each other.