Information and Forms

Hi and welcome to Warrior cats fan Magazine 2012 edition! A few facts+information:

-Crazystarthunderclan, Flamfire, Paddy97Coolpink, and Firestar4ever will run this

-we will make a new one each year, so in a few months we will have a 2013 one!

-you can sign up to be a Lionheart Publishing Staff Member!

-there will be tons of contests, interviews, stories, articles, and reviews!

INTERVIEWS

First of all, our email address will be used to send us all the forms+and entries. Here is the address: wattpadcrazy4ever@gmail.com For the interview, you need to have a warriors fanfic, NOT a spoof, that has 700+ reads. Thanks!

Form for: (insert username)

Hi I would like to be interviewed!

1: What is your real name? (this is optional; you can or can't insert your name here)

2: My favorite warrior cat is: (insert here)

3: My warrior cat is: (insert here)

4: my favorite author on Wattpad is: (insert username here)

5: I have written ( insert number here) books

6: my most popular book is (insert book name of your book that has gotten the most reads and votes.)

7: a link to my most popular book: (insert link to your most popular book)

8: I have ( insert number of fans here) fans

9: Message to my fans and readers:

10: favorite animal: (insert animal here)

CONTEST ENTRIES

You will email your entry to us using the address mentioned above. Some contests will have Different needs, so a special form might be written on the page.

Standard form:

Username:

Contest name\page:

Entry:

BECOMING A STAFF

There is no special age or anything. Only a small test...email us if you want to become a staff using the address mentioned above, and we will give you the test. It's not on this page, because it's a surprise. Only an application you need to send us the first time.

Username:

Age: (please be truthful. If you're ten, it's okay!)

Reason you want to be a Staff:

How often you are on:

ENTERING YOUR BOOK FOR A FEATURED REVIEW

You can get your book reviewed for free! Just email us the application below using the address mentioned above!

Book title:

Link:

Username:

About the stories; we wil write short stories and post them.