•Chapter Two•

Jack's Pov

I stepped out of my BMW as I followed Audrey inside the bar.

Once we got inside the bar,I began searching.

"Um, what are you doing?"Audrey asked.

"Looking for the love of my life." I answered bluntly, not taking my eyes off the crowd.

I noticed Audrey not talking so I looked at her.

She was looking at me weirdly.

"Well, my dad gave me a span of one month-"

"One month?!"

"Yes! And if I can't find him in the span of one month then I have to marry someone I don't even know."I explained.

Audrey was left dumbfounded.

"So can you just help me?"I asked.

"How can you find the love of your life in this club? This club is just full of sluts and whores who just wants to fuck." Audrey looked around disgustingly.

"And besides,you're The Jack Avery,you can have anyone you want in just one snap of your finger." She finished.

She's right,I'm The Jack Avery, I can have practically everyone down on their knees in just one snap of my finger, so why not use my reputation to find that someone.

"Okay!" I said smirking,now sounding confident.

"What's with the sudden confidence?" Audrey asked looking at me weirdly again.

"Well,Audrey my friend,I realized what you said and you're right!" I said and throwed my arms around her shoulder,and we started to drink the night away.

Hours passed and I gave up finding him here, Audrey is sat beside me talking to the random guy she met,whom what she said earlier his name is,Corbyn.

So I just shook my head and left them alone, knowing Audrey she can get him get her home.

I made my way towards the exit, bumping to some sweaty people along the way and finally made my way outside.

I let out a long breath, and just stared at the streets for a while.

I was having a relaxing time when I saw someone really familiar.

I started to walk to 'em slowly.

"Z-Zach?"

Short chapter,I know Sorryyyy!
But I promise you next chapter will be interesting! Yeeeessss it's gonna be the first part of your one of a hella ride, lol ok sorry I'm weird.
Thank you for reading,muwahs!

-A