C H A P T E R 1

Out of all the people he could of met, he met a human Broccoli and an angry Pomeranian.

It's been at least 10 years since (Y/N) declared his newfound dream of being a hero.

During that timeframe, he had (mostly) mastered his quirk to the best of his abilities. But, he still has a long way to go.

We'll get to that part later. Just know that our protagonist is currently facing a dilemma.

Being late.

"Oh you have gotta be kidding me..." (Y/N) was in disbelief, staring at the current villain attack. Apparently, this son of a bitch got caught stealing a purse.

A damn purse out of all things.

Now that's just sad.

As (Y/N) was currently mentally punching himself for being late, again, a certain green haired boy was muttering right beside him.

"...It's his pre-emptive binding..."

"LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON!!"

*BAM!!*

"CANYON CANNON!!"

'...what the actual hell?' (Y/N) snapped out of it, only to realize that some giant lady interrupted Tree Man's attack.

"Money shot, money shot, money shot..." 'Hey, where did those photographers come from?'

"Today's my debut! Pleased to meet you all! Call me Mt. Lady!" 'Oh, so that's what her hero name is...'

(Y/N) looked up at Tree Man, also known as Kamui Woods. Poor man, he looked like he was in despair.

"Muttermuttermuttermutter..." (Y/N) looked beside him to see a boy with hair like broccoli writing in a book. A closer look showed the book's title: "Hero Analysis for the Future: No. 13."

"...so, you have twelve other hero analysis books?"
"!!!"
Broccoli boy, also known as Midoriya Izuku, was startled by the voice beside him. Turning around to see a boy around his age with...cat ears and a tail?

Izuku only nodded, and (Y/N)'s ears perked up.

"That's actually pretty cool, dude! Man, can't imagine writing hero information for one book, let alone thirteen! Name's (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet'cha!" (Y/N) stuck out his hand.

"...Midoriya Izuku!" The broccoli- I mean Izuku, responded. He took his hand and shook it.

"That's a nice name! Reminds me of the color green for some reason though...also fitting with your hair..." (Y/N) trailed off.

Checking the time on his phone, he realized he was hella late.

"...shit. Uh, Midoriya, so I gotta go since I'm late for class, but I'd like to get to know you better! See ya!" (Y/N) yelled out as he ran off.

"...bye..." Midoriya was now very intrigued by (L/N). '...do I really remind him of the color green?'

...