The Care Package

A care package was landing into an F.B.I base as usual DedSec was so eager to know  what information it contained. Marcus and Sitara both looked at each other and it was like they read each others mind. Marcus left the bill.

They both got up and jumped through the window next to them.

Marcus asked "You saw that right?"

Sitara replied "Mhm we have to get the information from it."

They arrived at a base and ducked behind a huge truck. The Care package had landed and an F.B.i agent went and obtained it. Luckily they were all in the computer station listening to a radio sent with someones voice in it. The voice was changed to sound deep and robotic.

Marcus  hacked  the gate and they both entered. Another package was  being sent but none of the F.B.I agents were outside. They were listening to the audio.

Marcus had planted a few sticky bombs at the door of the computer station. Unfortunately  a F.B.I member came to guard he didn't notice the second package.

Marcus crept behind him and took out his thunderball and chocked the agent with it. He dragged his body and placed it in a bunker that they had.

Sitara got out of hiding and picked up the package. They got in the bunker. Sitara opened the package up it was another audio. They listened to it....

The audio was Josh's voice leaking information about each member of DedSec and its Headquarters.Marcus and Sitara were shook.

Sitara bellowed "I trusted him. I should have known what he had actually been doing on that STUPID COMPUTER ALL THIS TIME!!!"

Marcus replied "GOD DAMIT  WHY!!!"

Marcus pulled out his computer to hack the audio the F.B.I were currently listening to and any other ones to upload a virus and corrupt them. But first Marcus listened to them.

"HE JUST GAVE R
THE HEADQUARTERS LOCATION AWAY!!" Marcus exclaimed.

"Oh that sucker is going to pay!!"

F.B.I - "Just received information about DedSec sending location of their Headquarters."

"Copy that we are on our way."

Marcus to wrench "Hey Wrench you there?"

Wrench replies yea what's up?"

Marcus says "Josh just leaked info about us to the F.B.I they are coming to HQ prepare."

In the meantime all the audios had been corrupted and now the F.B.I new Marcus was there.

F.B.I - "WE NEED RENFORCEMENTS NOW!!"

Marcus blushes to Sitara "If anything happens know that I will always love you."

Sitara looks back and starts crying on Marcus' shoulder.

Marcus- "Its Ok."

Marcus handed Sitara a gun and explosives. They got out of the bunker that had to exterminate every agent who listened to the audio.

Sitara chucked a grenade in the computer room. Marcus ran across the base. They were now separated. The F.B.I started shooting at Marcus and Sitara.

Another package was coming in. Marcus had an idea he took out his quadcopter, flew it to the package planted and planted an e explosive.

Back at the Headquarters.
The F.B.I recruits were in the GG&G wrench had prepared his new creation the gas bomb. It was only him and Ray. Josh had finally left the Headquarters. Ray and Wrench were suited and gunned up. Waiting for the agents to brake in.

In the F.B.I base
A few agents went to grab the package but Marcus triggered the explosive. Sitara had filled her spray paint cans with poisonous gas. She meleed an agent and sprayed the gas in his face.

There were a few agents left, both Marcus and Sitara took out their guns and encircled them and shot them all.

They were all dead Marcus and Sitara sprinted for the car to escape.