Just a Few Rules First...

Hey all my dudes and darlings, Popstar Queen here!

So here, are just the same sort of rules, found in My TMNT 2012 One-Shots Book.

And again, to send me requests down below in the comments, a few things need to be mentioned;

The character's name: (whether it's the reader themselves, or your own OC.)The character's personality: (Basically, the type of reader/OC. Just include special personality traits that make each character reader/OC unique to who they are. Also, I guess that some will be a bit more mature for the young at heart, so please mention that, and NO PROFANITY!)The character's crush/relationship(s): (can be Cuphead, King Dice, Mugman, etc... I'll especially allow for any family/friend-oriented one-shots that you would want me to do. Let's also try to get a variety here, peeps!)The character's/crush/sibling(s)'s/etc... scenario/ one-shot situation: (just give me a brief summary of what should happen in each one-shot. Also, if it's related to any other fandom, please also include a brief description of that, as well)Any other important details: (Just basically, anything else that you would want me to include about the characters, scenario, or anything else like that)

Yeah you know, the basic jazz. And please, also, give me a few limes/lemons/other smut & yandere one-shots, if you'd like to. But please again, no boyxboy/girlxgirl/brotherxbrother (you all better how why that is, hopefully).

Anyways, let's try to reach 100 One-Shots, okay?

And as always, see you all soon, and happy reading!

;)

&

;p