First of all, Introduction .

Temitope Braithwaite walked out of her father's 2014 Black Range Rover sport. He'd kill her if he knew she was:

I) With his car,

II) Driving around without a driver &

III) Still breathing under the moonlight when it was past ten at night.

She didn't plan any of this. It was all Ruben's fault. He and Joan had messed up big time with the plan and now she had to clean up their mess.

The plan was to lure sweet & pure sixteen year old Adesuwa Martins to a stupid get together at Palms. She'd join them in Ruben's car and they'd stop at an abandoned filling station where Ruben would rape her.

This was Payback for the time when Adesuwa got Temi expelled from the most prestigious school in Lagos and so she had to settle for the lesser ones, facing disgrace from her parents & the society at large. Just because she was found in possession of an illegal substance. But no one knew she was taking the fall for Adesuwa.

" I shouldn't have worn heels. " Temi thought as she walked through the muddy, grassy plains that led to an old gas station along the Lekki-Epe Expressway.

She quickly spotted Ruben's black G-Wagon and shouted out to him, "This better be good Williams ! If not you're dead."

" Trust me, you'll want to see this." He replied from where he was standing.

He led her further away from his car until they got to where Joan was standing above a body sprawled on the floor.

"Mo gbe ! What happened here? " Temi asked not sure what was going on. By now Joan had already started crying. Tears flowing freely like the heavy down pour from earlier on.

"I swear I didn't touch her. We got here and she said she needed to pee. I didn't do anything to her. I planned to get her while she was in, but I hadn't even gotten out of the car when she fell and dropped dead." Ruben explained. He sounded scared.

"Have you two called the police yet?" Temi asked worried.

" No ", Joan mumbled beneath the tears.

"Good. Don't touch her. Let's go. Leave her here. A good samaritan will find her and take her home." Temi said walking away from the scene. Her black heels making a messy contact with the mud as she tried to hurry off.

"Come back Temi! We can't just leave her here! The police will find us." Joan said sobbing loudly.

"Abeggi! Is this not Nigeria? Better let's go."

With that, the three left the scene. Adesuwa Martins was still sprawled on the floor. Abandoned on the expressway. Is this life?

****************************************

Heeeeeey, do you likeeee itttt? Haha lemme proof read !

I'm gonna put a little pidgin and traditional language in.

If you don't understand feel free to ask by dropping a comment.

Thank you for reading !

P s , I'd like to see what you think so comment and vote if you like.

Osssheey faaans !

Siiimms :)