Ch. 2

Rosemary Cassiopeia Peverell aka Hydra Lillian Potter stepped off the airplane and found her way over to the baggage claim. She found her 4 large suitcases and loaded them on a trolley. Then, she dodged the citizens in the Seattle Washington Airport and made her way to the car rental kiosk.

Her solicitor had contacted the Seattle branch. They had bought her a decked out Killing Curse Green Lamborghini Veneno. They had paid the car rental kiosk handsomely to hold her car here for her to pick up.

 They had paid the car rental kiosk handsomely to hold her car here for her to pick up

"

Hi," she smiled at the clerk. "Rosemary Peverell, you are holding my vehicle for me."

"You're awfully young. We don't rent vehicles to anyone under twenty-five."

Rosemary stared at her. "Then it is a good thing I am not renting. I have come from England and my solicitor here in America dropped a vehicle off yesterday, I believe, for your company to hold the keys until I arrived."

"You're him? I mean her? I mean..." Flustered, the clerk tapped at her keyboard. "Yes Ms. Peverell. One moment, I'll go get your keys."

The clerk went into an office and retrieved a set of keys from a locked box on the wall. She brought them out and after checking Rosemary identification handed her the keys. "Sorry about that. The Lamborghini Veneno is just outside those doors. You'll walk straight to the first intersection and take a left. It's a Kinda Emerald green."

"No worries. Thank you."

"No problem. And I have to say I love your accent."

Rosemary grinned. "Thanks. I like yours as well."

The clerk frowne confused. "I don't have one."

"To me you do."

The clerk laughed. "I suppose so. Well, enjoy your stay."

Rosemary waved and pushed her trolley through the doors and down the row hunting for her car. She wondered if it would have been this easy if they realized she was just sixteen. Her identification said she was twenty-two and from London, England.

She settled into the Lamborghini Veneno. Reminding herself to drive on the right side of the road, she set off on the four hour drive to her new home.

She hadn't had to worry about transporting a lot since she didn't have a lot. One of her suitcases was actually her transfigured trunk with all her magical belonging's while the second one was full of all her new clothes and the third had things like pictures, bathroom items, accessories, footwear and the fourth had all her books . Athena had started the journey two days ago after steadfastly refusing to be ported over with a sharp snap of her beak.

She found the CD disc the American branch solicitor had left under a disillusionment spell under the visor and popped it into the CD player as she eased out onto the road with a grin.