Next Morning
In Dining Area
As usual, making Madhu ready and carried Her gently to the Dining Area and made Her Seated. Then lovingly making Her Feed Wheat Porridge neglecting His own Breakfast. Seeing Her Rishu so much changed, Radha Ji was in awed as before Madhu's Paralysis She had never seen Her Rishu like this. It was like Her Rishu was more fell in Love with His Biwi. While seeing RK feeding Madhu, Pabho, Deepali and Kuku were disgusted and when at the Day 1 He Fed His Biwi, Thrio had expressed their Disgust and as usual RK replied to them in His usual RK Style even to His Pabho. Since then, badly insulted by RK, none spoke. RK after making His Biwi feed, He Feeds Himself also. Then took Her on Sets.

In Sitara Studio
In Madhu's Green Room
RK gently carried Madhu to Her Green Room and made Her changed into Anamika's Dress and did Make Up and Styled Her Hairs as since She was been Stabbed He got too much Afraid that He was always with Her and never let Her near to anyone either be it Roma or Mehul Ji. Instead of Madhu getting Insecure, it was RK who was getting Insecure. Madhu fully knowing Her RK, Her Rishab's State of Mind tried everything to make Him come out of His Insecurities but was never successful and let Him do as He wishes. She never stopped Him but was Loving as after getting Paralyzed She is seeing Him Showering Love on Her openly. He has become Her Rishab fully. She was falling more in Love with this RK. Then after getting ready by Her Rishab, She appreciated Him by giving Him Kisses on His Face and in return He showed His Dimple Smile to Her. Then Kissing Her and Promising Her not to get Nervous. And He is with Her always. Then gently carried Her to the Temporary Setup.

On Setup
Setup was made like when RK and Madhu give First Shot as Karan and Anamika akka on Restaurant. RK and Mehul Ji both talked to now Nervous Madhu as She was confused whether She would be able to perform or not. Both RK and Mehul Ji tried to easied Her Nervousness. Then Madhu took Her Position. Then seeing the Setup She whispered.

Madhu: Hauslon Se Veer Hoon.

(RK who was near to Her and heard Her and replied to Her.)

RK: Shankatoon Mein Dheer Hoon...

(Listening to Him, She smiled widely and.)

Madhu: Dushmano Ki Peer Hoon... Apne RK..
RK (Interrupting) Na Biwi, Rishab...

(Listening to this She smiled even more Widely if that was ever Possible.)

Madhu: Apne Rishab Keh Saare Bas Yun Hi BalVeer Hoon...

(Listening to this RK showed His Dimple Smile. And then both were interrupted as Mehul Ji.)

Mehul Jii: RK go to Your Position.

(Listening to this unwillingly He walked from there onto His Position making Madhu and Mehul Ji Smiled. And then.)

Mehul Ji: Lights Camera Rolling & Action.

(And then it started with RK as Karan came into Restaurant with His Raged and Red Eyes and walked to Madhu as Anamika who was busy in Herself and singing a Song fully unknown of His Appearance. Then heard.)

Karan: So finally I found You out Anamika.

(Listening to this, Anamika smirked and kept silent as she didn't wish to answer to Him. Seeing Her silence, Karan's anger knew no bounds. And then in Long Strides He came to Anamika, grabbed Her by Shoulders, and turned Her round and in such a way that LEFT-SIDE of BODY was hidden in front of the camera As she saw Karan grabbing Her tightly (NOT) and turning Her, She replied as usual in the Confident Tone.)