Chapter One.. Meeting Her.

I have had many submissives in my life but none of them really sparked.. None of them really met my needs. I work at a BDSM club I actually own the club. Club Black Magic was my club and I knew all the submissives that the crowd bids on I never really had a favorite til I met her.

Her long black her green eyes with braces drove me crazy what drove me over the edge was her body small figure wit a big ass and her name is callie. I needed her I wanted her all to myself and I don't care what I have to do to get her.

The biding started so I took my seat. It felt like hours before she came up and when I saw her I lost myself imaging the things I wanted to do to her. As soon as she got on stage the biding started off. Me and a tall man with pale skin and dark hair started spatting out numbers for her. "twenty-five hundred" the man called out but I wasn't letting him have her "one million" I said she looked up at me and met my gaze I smiled and she put her head back down "one million going once. One million going twice. Sold to the owner Antonio Fernandez".

Everyone watched as I walked to the stage to claim my prize. She is mine finally all mine I thought as I wrote out the check for one million dollars "don't think you own me or anything like that I do what I want when I want" she said leaning against the wall "oh your so gonna regret that when we get home pup" I said to her with a wink.

Now home she threw her things on the floor and hopped on the couch "what are you doing" I ask with a bit of irritation in my voice "I told you, I do what I want when I want" she said confidently with a smirk I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and smacked her ass "punishment time pup".