Moving Day

My name is Christine Kendra its cool having two first names. I am 7 years old and I love to draw, sing, and dance. When I grow up I want to be a pop star!

"Chrissy it's time to get going", my mom yelled. If your wondering where I am going I will be moving in with my aunt Helga because my mom can't take care of me anymore. Mom says it's the rainiest state in America (which is good because I love the rain).

"Coming mom", I reply. We drive to the airport and the whole time there my mom is telling me sorry and saying how she is going to miss me. When we enter the security facility she tells me to be good to Aunt Helga. I don't have a problem with that because I love my aunt so yeah.

I am smart for my age and sometimes get bullied for it, my best friend Milly always has my back though. But she moved away. The best part is I will get to see her in Forks because she lives there!!!YAY.

LAST FLIGHT TO FORKS, WASHINGTON BOARDING NOW.

"Be good sweetie, remember I will always love you", my mom told me, then she gave me a necklace with a ring on it.

"Thank you, momma, I hope you come to visit I love you", I sob hugging her tight, I didn't want to let go but a nice flight attendant came over to take me to my seat

"Thank you, momma, I hope you come to visit I love you", I sob hugging her tight, I didn't want to let go but a nice flight attendant came over to take me to my seat. The flight is long and boring so I decided I just wanted to stay up watching movies but my eyes started to hurt so I just went to sleep.

Aunt Helga's P.O.V.

I rushed to Billy Black's House

"My niece is coming today and I need a ride", I say as soon as he opens the door.

"Well, hello to you Helga, I would love to drive you but in my condition I can not, sorry", he replies.

"Well, can Jacob take me and she is one of your favorite people so you should help me?" I say back daring him to say no. He soon says yes, and comes for the ride.

In this book, Jacob has already phased although it takes place a little before New Moon.

"Jacob you can be my personal heater, hell Billy doesn't even need a heater if you're gonna drive him around". I joked.

They laughed once we arrived everyone came out so we could wait for her by the doors.

CHRISTINE P.O.V.

As I walked out of the plane I was tired and I had a headache from the bumpy landing, this was going great so far. I walked outside and immediately found my Aunt because she was holding this ridiculous sign that says my name on it so as embarrassing as it was I went over to claim her. Then I saw a man standing next to her very muscular to young for my Aunt so it must be the guy in the wheelchair she was dating. Hmmm

Aunt Helga's P. O.V.

I soon saw my niece I squealed and held up my sign I watched as she looked at me and was immediately embarrassed. Then I looked to Jacob to tell him that it was her, but he was just staring at her like a blind man looking at the sun. 

I was happy because Jacob imprinted on my niece. I was hoping that he would only be a brother to her nothing else no funny business going on. But then again I trust Jacob.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I looked over at Helga to see her point out her niece Christine to us. I looked and she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, I saw our future us getting married with the pack, and us walking and talking. I loved how long her hair was, her beautiful eyes that you could get lost in, and the list goes on.

She came up to us and said "Hi aunty, hi unknown people."

Her voice was the most melodious thing I ever heard. I could listen to her talk for hours. Soon we were all piling into the car after introducing ourselves.

Christine P.O.V.

As we got into the car I learned that the young one who kept staring at me was Jacob and the older one was Billy.