"On second thought, I'll hold off on that bowl of porridge," Ginny said. "Can you just get me a glass of water please?"

Harry pulled out his wand and conjured up a glass of water, handing it to Ginny. She took a sip and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Can you go downstairs and get some from the tap please?" She asked. Harry's mouth hung agape in disbelief.

"It's water!" He exclaimed. "How different can it taste?"

"Please?" Ginny asked.

"Fine, but I assure you that the glass of water I just gave you tastes way better than tap water ever will."

"Thank you dear," Ginny ­­replied, ignoring the second half of Harry's comment. She turned to her side and curled up against a pillow, enjoying its cool surface against her face.

Harry made his way down the stairs and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard, quickly throwing a few ice cubes in it and running it underneath the faucet.

"Tap," he grumbled, shaking his head. Shutting off the faucet, he padded back up that stairs and to their bedroom, careful to be quiet as he passed James and Albus' rooms as not to wake them.

As he entered his and Ginny's room, he stopped in the doorway. Ginny was wrapped in the blankets, completely asleep.

"How?" Harry whispered to himself. "I was gone for less than a minute."

He shook his head once more, and walked over to his wife, setting the glass on bedside table beside her. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, and gently brushed her hair out of her face.

"I love you," he whispered, turning out the lamp beside her, and climbing into bed. Wrapping his arm around her, he drifted off to sleep as well.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome dears! Come on inside!" Molly waved them inside the bustling Burrow. "Brunch will be ready any time now."

"Do you need any help mum?" Ginny asked, setting Albus down so he and James could go join the other kids in their playing.

"I'm fine dear, thank you though. You just go converse with everyone else. Nothing magic can't help me with!"

"Alright, love you mum," Ginny kissed he cheek quickly before scurrying outside to find Hermione. Harry followed her out on to the patio to greet Ron and Hermione.

"There you two are! I thought you weren't going to come!" Hermione exclaimed, pushing herself up out of a chair to walk over and give Ginny a hug. She was now nine months pregnant, and her due date was coming up in a week.

"Not much longer," Harry said, coming over to give Hermione a hug. She and Ron had just gotten back from a trip that Hermione had needed for the Ministry, and Ginny and Harry hadn't seen them in almost three weeks.

"How is it possible that you've gotten bigger since the last time we saw you?" Ginny asked, shaking her head at Hermione's large belly.

Hermione's eyes widened as she shook her head and sighed. "I've been wondering the same thing. I feel huge!"

"It has to be a boy. There's no way its not. You were never this big with Rose!" Harry responded. It was so weird to see his childhood best friend pregnant. It was weird to see Ginny pregnant, but it was even weirder seeing Hermione that way. It was hard to wrap his mind around it.

"Brunch is ready!" Molly cried, waving her wand, making several dishes come flying out of the house and land carefully on the perfectly set (very large) table.

Everyone quickly made their way to the table and began digging in. Ginny took a seat next to Ron, and placed Albus next to her.

"What do you want?" She asked him, spooning some fruit onto his plate.

"Potatoes!" He cried, pointing to the diced potatoes. Ginny nodded and grabbed the bowl and placed them on his plate.

Without even picking up his silverware, Albus grabbed a potato with his fingers and shoved it in his mouth.

"Use your table manners, Al," Harry gently scolded as Albus chewed with his mouth open. But it was too late.

Ginny's stomach was rolling at the sight of the mashed potato in her son's mouth, and she turned to Ron on the bench.

"Move," she said, and Ron, hearing the urgency in his sister's voice, scooted off of the bench so fast that he almost fell on the ground.

Ginny hopped off of the bench and raced inside, throwing up in the nearest garbage bin she could find. After emptying her stomach completely, she waved her wand at the bin and cleaned it, and wiped a napkin across her face before sheepishly making her way outside.

As she approached the table, everyone grew quiet. Molly gave her a knowing smirk, and Hermione's wore a smile of disbelief.

"Ginny, are you...?" Audrey asked, grabbing Percy's arm in anticipation of the answer.

Ginny paused and looked at Harry, who gave her an encouraging nod and a soft smile.

"Yeah... yeah I am!" She breathed with a grin. Cheers erupted from some of the table, however, others (mostly men) looked confused still.

"What are you?" Charlie called after a moment, a confused look on his face.

"She's pregnant you idiot!" Bill smacked the back of Charlie's head in exasperation.

"OH!" Charlie exclaimed. "You would think I would know by now."

Everyone laughed and got up to congratulate Ginny and Harry.

"This isn't how we planned on telling everyone. We were going to come up with a great plan, but I guess that's not how it panned out!" Ginny giggled, hugging her mum.

"Oh Ginny, congratulations dear! I'm so happy for you!" Molly pulled her into another tight embrace.

"Congratulations Gin."

"Congrats, to the both of you!"

"Congratulations!"

"Everyone?" Hermione called, standing up. Everyone stopped and turned from where they were standing, congratulating Ginny and Harry.

"Not to take away from this moment, but..."

"Holy shit!" Ron exclaimed, looking at where she had just been sitting. "Either she just pissed herself, or her water just broke!"

(A/N: Hey look, I updated! And I left it on a cliffhanger, you're welcome! Sorry it's taken so long for another update to come out, but I've been super duper busy and haven't had any time to write. I hope to get another chapter up within this next week, but I know that's not a very realistic expectation to have because I have some really big exams coming up that I need to study for, but hopefully I can find some time to write in there. Anyways, I hope you're still enjoying, and thanks for reading!!!)