Prologue

It was a beautiful fall day, the birds were chirping, the leaves were falling, the students were all crowded at the foot of the school building, looking up at a boy standing at the edge of the roof.
    Wait, what? Hang on. Let's go back a bit.

~two hours earlier~

    Park Jisung was an ordinary kid. His father owned an average sized business and that was what got him his spot in Shinhwa University. He wasn't that popular, he mostly kept to himself, he didn't have many friends at school. In his mind, school friends didn't matter if you had life long friends outside of school. What I'm trying to get at is that he didn't talk much and didn't really stick out in class. Which made it all the more confusing when he opened his locker one morning to find a red T5 card.
    You see, T5 is the group. Like the group in Shinhwa. They were like a big gang, both feared and loved by everyone. The five boys have been best friends since young and are related to the most successful individuals in South Korea. Huening Kai? His mother was a very very popular Kpop idol, he was basically born to be in the spotlight. Kang Taehyun is rumored to be the son of a mafia boss, but on the surface, his dad owns a chain of bakeries that span all of Asia. Choi Beomgyu's father is a world renowned artist and Beomgyu dabbles in pottery and music. Do not let his soft looks and kind words fool you, he is a cold hearted Casanova. Choi Soobin is the adopted son of a very successful CEO, whose daughter is a very famous model. He has the voice of an angel and the face of one too. And last but certainly not least, the leader, the Choi Yeonjun. He is the son of the Head of the University. His father a huge success as a CEO of a very global company. Yeonjun was the leader of T5. They had came up with the card gag because Yeonjun was feeling bored one day a few years ago. Once someone was given a T5 card by the group, the whole school was allowed to bully that person until they gave in and dropped out of the school. Sounds terrible? It was. But hey it's T5.
    Park Jisung never did anything to anyone. Maybe that's why he got the card, it's easy to pick on someone that wouldn't fight back. Once it got around the school that Jisung was given the card, and news travels fast in this school, all hell broke loose. Jisung had just dismissed the card, closing his locker quickly, and walked toward his next class. There, he was confronted by a group of boys, not T5 but still intimidating. One of them shoved Jisung's books out of his hands and slapped him across his cheek. Let's just say their encounter didn't end there. Jisung left that area with a black eye and bruises everywhere. Jisung was getting fed up with this constant harassment. He knew it would only get worse as the day went on and especially when T5 finally got to the school. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this up. He was driven up to the rooftop within an hour of torment. He had already been looking down at his peers gathering at the foot of the building when T5 had finally made their presence known.
    "Well?" The smooth voice of Choi Yeonjun was heard from behind the crowd on the roof. "What are you waiting for?"
    "Has anyone seen Park Jisung?" A new voice was heard, one that no one could recognize, everyone turned to look at the girl it belonged to. There stood a teenage girl with a fancy bag of food. She smiled as everyone's gaze landed on her. "I just need to give him this food."
    "Just leave the food here, my parents will take care of it after I die," Jisung explained, his eyes leaving hers.
    "WhAT?" She asked, pushing her way right through the crowd, even shoving Choi Yeonjun out of the way.
    "Oi!" Yeonjun (bro hit that woah so hard) exclaimed, snarling (으르렁해).
    "What for?" She asked. "You're in a good school like this."
    "This isn't a school," Jisung replied. "It's a hell."
    "The real hell is out there," she responded. "Have you ever heard about the hell of college entrance?"
    "Have you ever heard of T5?"
    "T... what? T5? What's that?"
    "Once you get the red card, you become the target of the whole school. Just like me."
    "Oh," Y/n took the time to notice the blood dripping from the young boy's head. "So you just let them get away with it? It's the losers who act in large groups and do things like that. If it were my school I would catch them and kill them." She growled pretending to fight the box of food in her hands.
    "How lucky, your friends," Jisung chuckled lightly. "They have a friend like you."
    "Not really..." She laughed, blushing slightly.
And with that he closed his eyes and jumped. Y/n screamed, running quickly to the edge of the roof and catching him as he jumped. The small girl then proceeded to pull the boy back up.
    This is gonna be interesting.