'Thanks, Maya.' Brooklyn laughs.

'So I don't want to be getting called out to you for passing out after running anymore, okay?' Maya smiles.

'I think I've learnt my lesson.' Brooklyn laughs. For the next half an hour, Maya and Brooklyn sit and talk. Travis walks to the common room and looks in.

'Grub's up.' He tells them. 'Bryn, I've set a place for at the table. I've done Michael's signature.' Brooklyn immediately stands up and starts walking to the kitchen. 'You better hurry up, Bishop; before Bryn eats it all.'

'I take it what you've done is her favourite.' Bishop laughs as she stands up.

'Yep.' Travis nods. They both laugh before walking to the kitchen themselves.

.

After dinner, Brooklyn decides to have a walk around the station. As she's doing so, Vic bumps into her.

'Hey.' Vic grins. 'You ate that lunch like it was your last meal.' This causes Brooklyn to laugh.

'Michael would make it all the time and then when he taught Trav to do it, he was making it all the time.' Brooklyn replies. 'It's one of my favourite things to eat.' She adds. 'Travis speaks about you a lot.'

'Really?' Vic's eyes widen.

'Well, you are his best friend, aren't you?'

'Yeah.' Vic smiles and nods. 'Whatever he's said, they're all lies!' She jokes.

.

It gets to 6pm. Karen and Mason have arrived to pick Brooklyn up. After Brooklyn has said goodbye to everyone, Travis walks them out of the station.

'We'll wait in the car.' Karen tells Brooklyn. She nods and turns to face Travis.

'Thanks for today, Trav.' Brooklyn smiles.

'For what?' Travis asks.

'Collecting me from the hospital. Lunch.' Brooklyn replies.

'I'm your big brother.' Travis puts his hands on her upper arms. 'That's my job.' He brings her in for a hug. 'I'll message you tomorrow.'

'Okay.' Brooklyn nods as they part. 'Bye.'

'Bye.' Travis smiles.

.

It has been a week. Given recent events, CPS has decided to pull Brooklyn out of her current school and place her into a new one. CPS has called a meeting with Brooklyn, her social worker and Seattle P.D.

Brooklyn arrives at the CPS office building. She checks in and is taken up to a meeting room where her social worker, Lindsay, is sat with Ryan. She sits opposite them.

'If you've called me here to get me to press charges, it's not going to happen.' Brooklyn shakes her head.

'Brooklyn, what they did to you is attempted murder. They beat you with the intent to cause serious harm or even death.' Ryan tells her. 'That's a serious offence. They could do it to someone else.'

'They won't.' Brooklyn states.

'You don't know that.' Lindsay says.

'I do.' Brooklyn nods.

'How?' Lindsay challenges.

'I just do!'

'If you're not going to press charges, at least take further action with the school.' Ryan tries to convince Brooklyn.

'That will just make matters worse.' Brooklyn responds. 'Look, just believe me. They're not worth the time.'

'Travis-' Lindsay starts.