002

"Are you stalking me?" I guffawed.

"Hell no." he wiped his sweat from his forehead. "I'm not stalking you, exactly, it's just that you accidentally put my notebook in your bag. I don't give a fuck about the notebook, but this one has some confidential shit, so I'd like it back. I was waiting for a good moment to steal it back, but you drove off in your car."

"Oh." I grabbed my bag, placing it on my lap. "This one?" I motioned, showing a notebook with a black cover.

His dark, empty eyes lit up. "Yeah, that's mine." I leaned forward and handed him the notebook, but his hand bumped with mine, leaving the notebook to fall open on the ground. There were doodles of me inside. It wasn't exactly me, but he drew my eyes in one corner of the page, my nose in another corner, and my mouth in the middle of the page, freckles dancing on the page. I blushed profusely.

I was at lost for words, I looked up at him gaping, not knowing what to say. He stood there, scratching his hair, before crouching down to pick up his book, placing it into his bag. "I sorta drew your face, well, because, you were the only thing in my line of sight," he stated. "Don't think too much of it."

in which a boy who expresses his emotions through art and a girl who's in love with the world