"Why are you going to Munich on a passenger plane?"

"A case." I lied.

"Me too." She smiled scrolling through her own research for her case.

I stayed silent as I started scrolling through IDs for most of the long flight.

-------After the flight------------

"Thanks Emory. Keep in touch." I said as I gave her my card.

"No problem. By the way, you seem to be quite the agent. We should work together sometime." Emory answered.

"Of course. Just give me a call." I answered as I waved goodbye and got into the taxi parked in front of me.

The taxi drove me to the nearest car rental place. I rented a black SUV and drove to the nearest hotel and checked in. I set up my computer and started looking through IDs when my phone buzzed from my back pocket.

I didn't bother checking caller ID as I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ni, it's Luke. Just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Don't talk to me."

"Niall! Wait." He said before I hung up.

"What?"

"Stella put a tracker on Nick Pearson before she was thrown." Luke answered quietly.

My eyes widened as I hung up the phone and attempted to hack into Stella's security files. I finally did and saw a tracker that was still working. And he was in Chicago again.

I thought to myself for a bit.

Go and kill Nick Pearson, or find the dead love of my life.

I be honest, I was probably hallucinating Stella.

Just then, I completely broke down. I dropped to the ground on my knees and tears started streaming down my face.

After a while I grabbed my duffle bag and started packing everything up. My phone rang an I saw that it was Mariam.

"Hello? Mariam?"

"Y-yes. I need you to come to the bar on Eins St as soon as you can. I'm in the bathroom . Climb in the window. Please." She answered.

"Ya I'll be there in a few." I said as I hung up.

I grabbed two guns and put one in my belt and one in my boot. I jumped in my SUV and drove to Eins St a few blocks away.

I stopped at the street before Eins and looked around for the bar. I found it and looked for an open window. After walking around the corner, a window was wide open.

I had to pull myself up from the ground to the window and jumped in the bathroom. I was greeted by Mariam.

"Thank you. I just didn't have my gun."

"No problem. Here." I said giving a small smile an taking the gun out of my boot and into Mariam's hand.

"Thanks." She said cocking the gun.

I opened the door and walked down the narrow hallway. I turned the corner to see Nick Pearson holding a gun to a woman that looked very familiar. I pointed my gun at Nick.

"Nick, put the gun down." I barked.

"Well, if it isn't Niall Horan of the FBI." Nick smirked at me.

"You don't want to hurt her Nick. Put the gun down before I shoot you for what you did." I tried to hide my emotions.

"Luke was trying to save Stella. He panicked like he was going to have a heart attack when he first saw her.

Then, when I was about to throw her from the third floor window, she screamed your name. It was such an ear piercing scream. She thought you were going to save her. I threw her from the third floor window. She screamed more than Tanya."

Nick said.

I froze. Nick pointed his gun at me. I shot Nick. Then again, and again. I stumbled back and Mariam caught me.

I ran out the front door and to the SUV. Mariam ran out and hopped in the passenger door. I just drove to my hotel. Mariam says nothing the whole way. I open the door to my hotel room and lie down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Nick was the man that shot Tanya. I couldn't believe it.

"Niall?" Mariam asked.

"Ya?" I ask.

"Who was that?"

"The man who ruined my life." I answered as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Mariam took a seat on the small recliner chair.

"Care to share?" She answered.

"Sure. Well, I was nineteen and had this girlfriend named Tanya Delgado. Nick shot her an I just found out today. And then now, my girlfriend was thrown out from the third floor window right in front of me and died. Now I'm here." I said emotionless even through I knew she could tell I was about to break down.

"I'm sorry." Mariam rubbed the back of her neck.

"Thanks. I really should be getting back to New York through." I answered.

"I'll be back in Manhattan in a week. I'll call you when I get there.

"Of course.Bye Emory." I said as she and I walked out of the hotel room and I checked out and drove to the airport to get on the flight to the big apple.

Stella's POV:

I had just shot Aaron Samuels in the chest. I went to his house and he pulled a gun on me. So I shot. I went back to Darren's place and got my stuff. I also dyed my hair back to blonde. I drove to the airport, dropped off my rental car and got on the plane back to New York.

--After the Flight----

I got off the plane very last and got my bags last. I was walking towards the benches near the fountain when I heard screams and an explosion and a strong force that threw me to the ground.