She just smiled at him then when she saw Terry it was game over.

"Uncle Terry!" I cheered as Malina's smile got brighter.

"Uuuc." Is all Malina said which made all of us smile. She was trying to say uncle but uuuc is all that came out.

Shes been a lot more verbal lately.

Not too long ago she learned how to say ma and pa.

"Stop being a hog." Terry whined as he took her from me.

I just rolled my eyes and then started setting up for her party.

"Need a hand?" Nova offers as she hugged me from behind.

"Shit you scared me." I laugh as i turn to her. "Yes can you help me put all the drinks in the cooler?"

Later on in the day more family started showing up. What i mean by that is Santos, some of Oscar and Cesar's aunts, uncles, and cousins and of course i had to bring some of my family.

Yeah Malina wasnt my daughter. But people think she is. I dont know how to feel about it. I dont wanna replace Malina's real mom. Isnt that kinda bitchy?

"Mia!" I smile as she hugged me. Then there was Brian.

"Hey kid." He smiles as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Ariella!" Jack squeals as he jumps into my arm.

"Awww hi baby. You are so big." I smile as i held him.

"Jack tell her what you told me in the car today." Mia says and both Brian and Jack smiled.

"I have a girl friend." He blurted out and i gasped.

"You have a what?" I say as i tickled him.

Oscar's pov

"Ariella is gonna be a great mom." Martín says as we watch her play with Jack.

"Thats true." Hector smiles.

"But she already is." I say as i watch her.

"Its crazy how Nicole treated her like absolute shit and Ariella is taking care of her baby."  Sad eyes points out.

"Nicole was never a mom. She may be the mother but she never cared about Malina like how Ariella does." I say as i take a sip of my beer.

"When are you guys gonna have more babies?" Terry jumped in.

"I dont know. Ive been talking to Ariella about it but i feel like we should get married first." I say and he nods.

"You should invite all your exes." Vincent laughed and everyone was laughing except for me.

"Fuck off." I laugh.

"I just realized Ariella is the first blonde you ever dated." Hector laughed.

"Oh shit you right." Martín laughed.

"But shes not actually blonde." Sad eyes says.

"True but she can pull it off." Terry says.

"You right." I smile as i look over at her.

Ariella's pov

"Look over here baby." I smile as Malina looks at me so Andy can take her photos.

"Aw shes so beautiful." An unrecognizable voice says and i turned to see a girl behind me. She looked familiar.

"Ariella right?" She questions as i just nod my head.

"Im Natalie. Nicole's sister." She says as she shakes my hand.

The fuck.

"Looks like Malina loves you." She says as Andy hands her to me.

"Ma." Malina says looking at me.

"Yes baby?"

"Pa." She babbles on.

"I'll be right back." I smile at Natalie.

"Oh so she calls you mom now?" She follows me.

"Yeah i guess so." I shrug as i walk up to Oscar who happily took her in.

"Oh hi Natalie." He says with his smile fading.

"Hi Spooky." She says.

"Can i hold my niece?" She asks.

-spookysblock

-spookysblock