Sweet Prey [Sakamaki Triplets x Fem!Reader]

Warning!-Might contain improper language and smut

Enjoy~

.

.

.

"Strip."

The monotone voice command from the girl's left side,making her weep her head there.Soft [h/c] locks falling in her beautiful and shiny [e/c],shielding and blinding her for a moment.

"C'mon what are you waiting for?!You know you want this~"

Another voice chimed,purring lightly and tugging on her school blouse,making [Name] gasp and step back,only to trip and fall hard on her bottom,scratching her knee on the rotten floor.

"She won't do it.What a troublesome woman..."

A third voice mumbled,sounding so close to [Name] that she could feel the hot breath on her neck,making the girl to shiver involuntary.

"Look she is shaking all over.What a naughty bitch-chan~"

[Name] gasped,feeling a hot and moist tongue licking the blood from her knee,while two other pairs licked her neck and ear lobe.A little moan went past [Name]'s lips,making the boys smirk at her and look up with glossy green and light purple eyes.

"Such a tasty prey.You better share your sweet blood with all of us."

The one behind [Name] replied huskily,lust filling his voice making [Name] to swallow the large lump that have been stuck in her throat.Who were those guys,anyway?She remembers only that she feel asleep in class talking with Yui.And then she was inside this room,locked of course and with three guys,she never meet.

"Ne,Kanato,stop making bitch-chan scared.Her blood pressure started to rise up.We don't want to finish her...too quickly."

Twirling [Name],Laito chuckled watching her eyes wide in size,while her breath started to turn in pant's.His green eyes,looking all over her body making the boy to lick his lips hungrily and nuzzle [Name]'s neck,pecking,licking and blowing hot air on her soft spot.

"Oi,don't take her all for yourself, you idiot!"

The other green eyed male with red hair cursed,grabbing [Name] wrist tightly,making the girl to yell in pain and sob slightly.Ayato growled,narrowing his eyes and dragging the girl closer to him,his fangs growing in size,while the smell of blood continue to rise in the room.

Pricking his fangs in [Name]'s wrist,Ayato smirked smugly and release the girl wrist,making [Name] to whimper at the sinfully lose.

Rubbing her legs together,[Name] tried to ease the aching feeling she felt down there,making the triplets to smirk at each other and start to undone their uniforms,throwing them over their shoulders,licking their lips hungrily.Almost making [Name] come on that spot and fall on her knees,in pleasure.

"Naughty woman.If I knew she was so lewd,I would have punish her on my way back home."

Pushing [Name] collar down and showing her peach colored skin,Kanato licked the soft flesh making the girl to shiver and moan,stepping back until her knees hit the back on the mattress,she soon fall in.

"Not fair,Kanato.I wanted to do it first with bitch-chan~"

The one named Laito replied,pounding for some seconds,only to smirk and start crawling over [Name] licking her hurt knee and kissing her thighs,until he meet her hips.Biting her lower lip until it bleed [Name] whimpered,finding her voice and looking up at the three with big pleading [e/c] eyes.

"Please,please just fuck me already!"

[Name] shouted at the top of her lungs,not caring if somebody heard her.She needed to feel those devils inside of her,she needed their touch.She wanted them and right now!

Kanato chuckled in [Name]'s ear,while Ayato rolled his green orbs,giving [Name] a analyzing look.A mere human,begging them for that?Oh no,they didn't want only to screw her until she couldn't walk properly,they wanted her blood,tears and moans too.

Biting harshly in [Name] thigh,Laito purred darkly,sucking the girls blood and licking his lips clean,giving his brothers a little smile.

"Oh don't worry bitch-chan.We'll make you feel so good you won't know what's your name by dusk."

Blinking,[Name] nodded feeling tears prick at the corner of her eyes.This felt so damn wrong!But it was also so good...and they were treating her like a real woman.

Ayato 'tsked' some more and move closer to [Name]'s head,kissing the girl properly while exploring her wet cavern and massing her chest pinching the soft flesh,making [Name] to squirm under him.This was pure madness,feeling a pair of lips kissing her,another biting and sucking the blood from her neck,while the third pair of lips sucked her tights and start to unzip her skirt.

Her moans grew and [Name] didn't care if they sucked her dry,but god this was amazing!Ayato had keep sucking on her tongue and bit it with his sharp canines,making her tear up a little.She also found out that her shirt was undone and off her body,leaving her only in her silky [f/c] bra and panties.

Laito was licking around her stomach and dipping his tongue inside her navel,while Kanato stopped kissing her neck to lick her chest and bit her finger tips harshly,sucking on the blood like it was some heavenly juice,they desperately needed.And she was the only one that could give it to them.

[Name] didn't even care what others will think about her.A lewd woman,a whore,a slut,you name it.But being in those vampires trap,felt like the most amazing thing in the whole word.And when they whispered those soft and also dirty things in her ears,[Name] couldn't find the strenght to push them away from her.

"We'll make every desire you have.Come true [Name]-chan~"

.

.

.

If this was hell,then she was willing to pay this price,only to have them love her a little more.