On The Road To Planeptune Part.2

Shadow and CC after packing up would continue to follow the trail to Planeptune.

CC: So whats the plan when you get to Planeptune what are you going to do when you get there?

Shadow: Well i hope to get a job as a guild member i got the experience in the past its the only way i can really make a living when i get there.

CC: Risking your life as your job should of known you would of said something like that.

Shadow: Well i dont really have anything else im good with besides machines and other electronics but as sad as it sounds fighting is what i do best.

CC: Yeah maybe but you have to have more plans right.

Shadow: i dont know yet im hoping things will stay peaceful but honestly deep down i know its not going to be we need to be ready for the worst knowing dad he will ether try to kill us or catch us ether is bad.

CC: Yeah but lets not focus on that stuff for now and look at the bright side or keep focusing on the bad stuff.

Shadow: Yeah yeah i know but what are your plans when you get to Lowee what do you plan on doing.

CC: Well im still not sure yet i was thinking of taking guild missions as well to slowly get stronger.

Shadow: Seems like a good ideal i could  if always help you train with wooden swords or something if you ever need it.

CC: Yeah ill keep that in mind.

CC's POV: I always been the weaker one the one not many paid attention too me Shadow was always the one to have a lot of people around him dont get me wrong i was happy but sometimes i wonder how he does it i guess its hes care free like personality he has that rough look and not to mention hes shorter then most 16 year old boys we knew but were not getting any taller or older now. And it would normally scared people off if they decided to judge him before knowing him it never bothered him i guess is it jealously or is it just the thought that i could be better even i dont know.

Shadow and CC would keep following the trail as they continued down the trail they would of bumped into Two Girls one a tad taller then the other with Long light purple hair and one white D pad clip to go with it and the other shorter with short lilac hair and two of the same D pad clips in her hair.

Shadow: Hmm who are these two and why are they all the way out here as well.

CC: Who knows maybe we should ask.

Shadow: Yeah maybe who knows maybe they know a fast way to get to planeptune.

CC and Shadow would approach the two girls.

Shadow: Hey what are you two doing out here.

???: Oh hey well we were going to ask the same thing.

Shadow: Oh alright Well im Shadow and this is my twin brother CC im on my way to Planeptune and once i get there he's heading to Lowee so i was wondering if you knew a faster way to Planeptune.

Neptune: Oh Oh ok Im Neptune and this is Nepgear or as i like to call her Nep.Jr im the CPU of Planeptune.

Nepgear: Its nice to meet you two.

Shadow: CPU so that makes Nepgear the CPU candidate Hey CC remember what a CPU is i forgot a while back.

CC: Jeez we were learning all this stuff before hand a CPU in easy terms a Goddess or a ruler of a nation Like Planeptune or Lowee Neptune her if i remember is CPU Purple Heart.

Shadow: Oh ok well my bad for not knowing any better.

Neptune: Its alright anyway did you say you needed help getting to Planeptune.

Shadow: Yeah.

Neptune: Well we can take you there if you like.

Shadow: That would make our life much easier thanks.

Neptune: Dont mention it besides i dont think Nepgear will mind right.

Nepgear: No not at all there always welcome to come along.

CC: Well good to know we wont be in the wild for much longer.

Shadow: Yeah you can say that again.

So this is where part two of the remake is done i hope you all enjoy.