April Fools A.K.A Prank day

Ever spent the 1st of April with the avengers?

Be happy.

Be very happy.

It's not just a half-day thing with them. Noo-ooo it's from morning to midnight and the pranks just keep getting worse....

___---___

Tony jumps into the room, a sheepish grin plastered across his face, hiding a hand behind his back. And addresses you and Clint Barton aka Hawkeye sitting on opposite couches reading.

'hey Clint.'

'what Tony?'

You can feel the tension in the room amp up as Tony swings a quiver from behind his back. Why was Tony giving Clint gifts?

'I made you arrows.'

Clint takes the arrows expectantly, surprised and relieved when they don't immediately explode as Tony prances out of the room. The relief lasts only a short time as one by one the arrows begin emitting a strange green gas.

Clint's face drops and he sighs.

'what's the date?'

'April the 1st?'

'TONY YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU-'

The rest of Clint's yelling is cut off as he slipped to the floor, his book thumping onto the sofa. You can feel the gas begin to work on you too and you fight sleep as it overcomes you.

___---___

The sound of thunder pulls you back to consciousness. Let's just say waking up to Thor scaring someone with thunder while lying on a cold stone floor is not a pleasant experience. Neither was hearing that someone, *cough* Bruce *cough* squeal.

Thor's hearty laugh shocked you fully back to reality and you sit up groaning as muscles pull in your back.

'What the Asgard THOR?!!??'

'Apologies for waking you dear friend, but you see Banner absolutely squeals like a precious little girl when frightened by MY ALMIGHTY THUNDER'

Another crack of thunder signals Thor's departure and Bruce is standing in the doorway looking miffed.

A slow grin slips across his face and you worry. Banner doesn't grin. Not ever. If he's grinning, Thor is screwed.

'well I guess I'd better start on Thor's present...'

Was all he said, leaving the room.

Wait. Where's Clint??? Didn't he fall to the floor as well?

Shrugging you get up, feeling at least 20+ bruises on your body. And head to the kitchen.

It is obviously going to be a long day, and you are not facing this without a snack of some kind.

Walking into the pantry? It has nothing.

Walking towards the fridge you swear you can hear giggling from the vents. Too hungry to check you keep going to the fridge and the giggling is smothered. Glancing around suspiciously you slowly open the giant metal you fridge you own, cause superheroes eat like elephants.

'BAM!!! '

a glitter canon explodes in your face and rains down like snow around you as the door opens. Speechless you're now covered in purple glitter as Hawkeye jumps from the vents screaming

'FOOLED'

As he runs out the door filming on his phone. He sees the look on your face as he glances back and sheer terror crosses his face.