#2

„It was dark. Cath was running through the woods. Someone was chasing her. She didn’t have any idea who it was or why he was after her. The only thing she knew, was that she mustn’t stop running. Because if she did, the one chasing her would catch up to her and then everything will change. If she stopped, she was never going to see her sweet, british boyfriend, Louis again. Because if she stopped running from the person, who was after her, she was going to die. Suddenly she tripped and fell to the ground.”

            Someone shook her shoulders while saying:

-         Cath,.. Cath,.. wake up Cath!!!

She screamed and fell out of bed. She opened her blue eyes and looked up. She saw a handsome face looking curiously down at her. It was Louis.

- Are you okay, babe? – he asked worried.

- Yeah, i’m fine – she smiled sweetly at him. – It was just a stupid nightmare.

- It’s all over now, love. I’m here. I’ll protect you.  – he smiled back at her. – Come back in bed, beautiful.

He helped her climb back in bed. Once she was sitting next to him on the bed, Lou gave her a sweet, yet passionate kiss. After their lips parted slowly, he asked cheeky:

- Feel better now, hun?

- Umm, i don’t know... I think i need a bit more. – she said smiling.

He smiled back, leaned towards her and kissed her with hungry lips. She responded to his kiss immediately. He pulled her closer, so that there would be no gaps inbetween them. Her body responded to his touch and shivered with pleasure. She was kissing his neck while he was moaning her name. She worked her way up from his neck to his lips slowly.

Lou and Cath spend the next couple of hours making out and making love. For both of them, this was the best morning ever!