P.S. I Love You

Chapter 1: P.S. I Love You

I'm sitting in my most peaceful spot. Nothing around me existed anymore. I sat there watching the wind blow the changing leaves across the landscape as the beginning of fall started in Colorado.

"There you are. I have been looking everywhere for you Claire. Are you ok?" Brooklyn said making me jump and losing my train of thought.

Brooklyn is my best friend, well my only friend really.

"Claire are you there." Brook yelled in my ear as she waved her hand in my face.

"Jeesh. I'm here. What?" I said looking up at her.

I've always been jealous of Brook. She was beautiful. She has long black hair that glistens whenever the sun hits it. She is skinny, rich, and all the guys wanted her. However, I on the other hand was a little thick. I am not fat but I am not a stick either. My hair wasn't nice and straight, it was a thick wavy golden brown hair that I had up in a messy ponytail almost always.

"It's time top go. The party's going to start." Brook said as she started pulling me off the ground.

"I'm not going." I said as I brushed dirt off my pants.

"WHAT! What do you mean your not going!" she raised her voice at me.

'I have to work Brook. I'm sorry." I told her with sympathy in my voice. "But can you give me a ride home?"

"Sure. What kind of a friend would I be if I left you here?"

"Thanks."

We were talking about her boyfriend, Derek, the rest of the walk to her car. She went on how Derek cheated with Sara Brook's now ex-friend and that she doesn't know if she should take him back.

I lefty work at around midnight. I'm a waitress at a little old country restaurant called "Woody's Round up." Stupid name for a place to eat but I need the money. With dad out of the picture and mom being drunk 24/7, I have to pay for everything.

I went around back of the building, which looks more like a shack with chipped off paint and the shutters hanging off the hinges, to throw the trash out before I left.

I heard some weird noises as I neared the corner of the shack. It sounded like someone moaning in pleasure and then everything went silent. I slowly peered around the corner and couldn't believe what I saw.

All I could remember was screaming and being surrounded by a group of guys, hot looking guys BTW, and then everything went black.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NOTE: thanks for reading. This is my first time ever writing a story. My friends likes it. Well tell me what you think. I will try to upload soon. KK Thanks!!