Chapter 36: Coma

~Harry~

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Allison to reply to my text.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, I to shoot her another text.

To Alli♡♡

Plz answer. I know ur mad but at least let me know where you you are.

After I sent that I heard a sirens going off. I look outside the big window behind me and see a couple of ambulance trucks out side rushing two people inside.

The first was a boy with long black flowy hair. He was wearing shorts and a muscle shirt.

The second was a girl. She had long wavy blonde hair. She was wearing a black and mint green dress with a pink shawl. Exactly what Allison was wearing today.

They both had cuts and bruises on there body.From the looks of it I'm guessing it was a car accident.

The two stecherss came right past us and when that girl came past me I realized who is was.

"ALLISON!" I yell and rim up to the side of the stretcher. Zayn and Niall came up beside me. After a second Liam and Louis appeared too.

"Gentleman I'm gonna need you to back away from the stretcher. We must get this girl to surgery stat." The paramedic told us. Every one stepped back except Louis and I.

"What happend to her?" A frantic looking Louis asks with a horrified tone.

"Do you know this girl?" He asked.

"She's my daughter. His girlfriend and there niece/friend, Now answer my question." Louis says gesturing to the boys and I.

"Car accident. About 10 minutes out." He explains.

Lou and I step back and let him tack her to the surgery place.

~Eleanor~

Louis and I where laying in the room watching Lacey sleep when Liam burst through the door.

"Liam if you would like to hold the baby again then just days so. You don't have to break anything." Louis says referring to the fact that he almost took the door right off the hinges.

"Allison. Stretcher.  Hurt. Paramedic." Liam says in between breaths. Louis gets out of his comfortable position and rums out of the room.

My breathing starts to pick up and Lacey wakes up and started to cry. I couldn't blame her. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I tried to shush her.

"It's ok baby. Everything is going to be alright." I reassured not only her but also my self.

~Louis~

Allison is going to be ok. I know it. I can feel it. This is all my fault if I didn't post that picture.

"Louis Tomlinson. We have news on your daughter." A nurse called. I took a step closer to her. "Allison is in a coma. We did what we could but now she's the only one that can save herself." She tells me.

"Can I see her?" The nurse nods her head and showed me to the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hello hello.

Allison is in a coma! Will she be OK???? Maybe I'll have to change the sequel it all depends on if Alli lives or not. Comment if you want Alli to live or not it is totally up to you.

And guys if you have any questions or your confused let me know so I can explain.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

Peace Out Girl Scout

~jordyn