Stupid Girls

Beginne am Anfang

Sansa just stands in front of her silent.

"Is your red flower still blooming?" mother asks.

"Yes," she nods her head.

"Quite fitting isn't it mother? The men will bleed out there and she will bleed in here." I say trying to

lighten the mood a little.

"Yes it is," she smirks " pour Sansa some wine"

As I go to pour some wine for Sansa and myself she shakes her head.

"I'm not thirsty your grace."

"So? I didn't offer you water." She gestures to me and I give Sansa the cup I just poured. We sit on the

pillows with my mother in silence when I notice Ser Ilyn standing at the door.

"Whats he doing here?" I ask.

"Ser Ilyn? He's here to protect us. When axes start smashing through the door you'll be glad he's here."

She sips her wine.

"But we have guard to defend us?"

"Guards we have paid," she explains "should the city fall they'll be the first ones out the door"

A few moments later two guards walk in one dragging a man and one dragging two women.

"Caught these three trying to sneak away with a stolen horse with some gold cups."

"The battles first traitors," my mother says raising her eyebrows. "have ser Ilyn see to them. Put their

heads on pikes outside the stables as a warning."

The women scream and the man pleads for his life begging mercy, but I know my mother and I know she

loves the show who has the power. She always has to prove herself to be a women you should fear.

"The only way to keep the small folk loyal is to make them fear you more than they do the enemy. Remember that either of you ever hope to become a queen."

"You said he was here to protect us." Sansa says quietly.

"He is," I state "Traitors are a danger to us all."

My mother looks impressed with what i've said she lifts her cup and demands more wine.

Me and Sansa had gone and sat with some of the other women, they were worried so Sansa had suggested we pray. We all held hands and each women said a small prayer for their sons and husbands. It was my turn but the only person who I wanted to be safe was thousands of miles from this battle facing a different danger. Thankfully it was interrupted by my mother.

"Sansa, flower, come here." she calls, "What are you doing?"

"Praying." I reply.

"You're perfect, aren't you? Praying." she is unimpressed. "What are you praying for?"

"For the gods to have mercy on us all." Sansa replies.

"Oh. On all of us?"

"Yes, Your Grace."

"Even me?"

"Of course, Your Grace." I say.

"Even Joffrey?" she looks at Sansa with her dagger eyes.

"Joffrey is my.."

"Oh, shut up, you little fool." I say rolling my eyes with her trying to lie. Horribly I might add. If shes going to lie she should at least learn to do it well.