A Mothers Love

As I lay in the bath I watch the candles that surround the tub flicker with the wind. A small knock interrupts the silence, following the knock is the sound of my heavy wooden door opening.
"Mother? Why are you here so late?" I ask. My mother rarely comes to see me let alone this late at night.
"Your father wishes to speak with you. And sent me to come get you." Answers the queen mother. I never understood why I didn't look like her, the great beauty she was. I wasn't blonde like my siblings nor did I have their beautiful green eyes. But I am always told I look like another woman, more beautiful than even my mother. The women my father was truly in love with, the one with ice in her veins. Lyanna Stark. I have hair as dark as ebony and eyes as blue as the narrow sea. That's why my father named me after her, many say he thought it was the Gods who had given him Lyanna back, but it made my mother call me nothing other than child or flower. I could see how it hurts my mother. Having your first born child named after the women your husband still loves even though she is dead.
"Yes mother I'll go to him now." I say as I stand in the bath waiting for my hand maids to fetch me my nightgown. My mother walks over to me placing her hand on my cheek, "I love you very much you know that?" 
"Sometimes I'm not too sure," I reply looking down at the floor. And with that I could hear her walking out of the room.