Learning the current situation

Yup it seems I'm stain that guy from my hero Academia who's called the hero killer.......that's freaking awesome! I'm one of the most powerful characters! Ehhhhhh depends on the current plot like what arc I'm in.

Since I'm not in prison like the actual stain who got captured by hero's I'm before that point but by how much? I do not know........oh yeah I never fully introduce myself haven't I? Sorry about that well let me tell you who I am!

Hello my name is David I used to be a  25 year old man who liked watching anime, playing anime games like naruto ninja storm 4, or regular games like Halo or call of duty or mobile games like ehhh boom beach, I graduated college and all that boring stuff I'm nothing special really I'm not some shut in like you see in an anime or read about or worse seen in real life. I worked as a scientist and a doctor to try to cure cancer. I was close too dammit but then I was struck by lightning which sucks.....but meh, what really sucks is now I can't see my family which saddens me deeply. I didn't start my own family never had time to get a girlfriend and then time for birds and bees due to massive studying and playing video games or watching anime or spending time with family that's still around like my younger brother. 

Now he's a smart guy smarter than me and I'm proud of that. He got a lot of PhDs and other crap. Has his own family and wife, nice house and healthy. If I ever needed help with my research he's the one I can trust the most. Our older family like grands are dead from old age or an illness and my brother my only sibling. Mother died from giving birth to my brother which is a shame but hey I got a good brother out of it. Father around still nothing wrong with him except getting old ha! 

Alright enough of that let's focus on my current unfortunate situation. Feeling quite dirty and sweaty I took a shower, thank god their was soap and hot water and damn did it feel good. After a hour I get out the shower and (yes I take long showers deal with it) leave the bathroom. Then I walk into my new bedroom, with this new height it's a little hard to walk due to I'm not being used to it (I was quite short in my previous life) but I'll manage. I check the closest hoping to find clothes which I did.....sorta.......I found stains or well my outfit and swords and more knives and my scarfs, nice. I then close the closest and check the dresser and behold! Not much normal clothing! 

"*sigh* I'll have to deal with what I have for now, could be worse"

With that said I put on blue sweatpants and a normal blue shirt to match and luckily I found a sweater that's red and blue which I put that on as well. I then proceeded to walk downstairs and I found a messy living room......

"Jesus does this guy ever clean? Welp that's going to change! Going to do a full clean! God that's going to be a,out of work......."

*timeskip 2 hours later*

"Finally I'm finished *huff* lots of junk but now this place looking better! Now let's see what's on the news

I then sat down on the couch in the living room and turned on the 70 inch plasma screen TV which thankfully works but it static's a little 

"Going to have to get a new one but this will do"

With that being said I grabbed the remote and proceeded to look for the news channel which was easy

Channel1: Everything That the light touc-

Channel2: one punnnnn-

News reporter: and the UA festivals are soon coming close in month! Get your tickets quick before they sell out!

Huh so I'm one month before the UA festival

News reporter: and some more breaking news is tha-

*i turn off the tv before the news reporter could say anything more*

"So I'm one month before the festival thing and I'm now stain........hm the most important things are, should I follow cannon like one of those people so scared of changing it or screw it all to hell?"

"Probably going to leave some things the same, with that out the way I'll be getting into fights and I'll need to know how to fight and fast. Hopefully I'll gain some of stains memories and experience to help me. Welp that sounds like a plan for now.....I haven't even finished the show only up to season 2 *sigh* this is going to be hard and difficult"

———————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed