"Wendy?" His deep voice questioned, peering down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, hi," I grumbled, pushing myself to my feet. And let me say, pushing up from my butt hurt like a bitch. My bone could honestly be fractured. That's pretty funny actually. My butt is broken.

"Why were you on the floor?"

"Oh, you know, living life to the fullest," I shrugged, casually rubbing my butt as I sat down on the comfier surface of the loveseat in the living room.

"Why are you rubbing your butt?"

"Why are you looking at my butt?"

"You looked like a monkey."

"So, that means you can stare at my butt?"

"I'm over this conversation."

I nodded my head in agreement, sighing as I realized the heat was less morbid on the first floor rather than upstairs. Not the greatest difference, but still reasonable.

Looking over at Harry, I noticed he was in deep concentration as he glared at his phone. I would usually be inclined to ask why he looked so angry but 1) I didn't necessarily care, and 2) I had other pressing matters to get to the bottom of.

"Where is everyone?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yeah, I would."

"Shame."

"Okay, stop being such a dick, and just tell me where you buried them."

"Ha-ha," he deadpanned before putting his phone down on his thigh and giving me a glare. "Patty and Derek went to the car rental place to get a car to go pick up their families from the airport, since someone decided to not get a car. They'll be gone all day."

"And your friends?"

"They had some things to take care of in L.A.. Don't know when they'll be back."

"That's quite suspicious. Why aren't you with them?"

"You're full of questions aren't you?"

"You're full of questions aren't you?" I mocked him and his accent. Why would his friends have things to take care of, but not him? They are part of the same band. He's just an asshole is what he is.

"I don't sound like that."

"Stop it."

"Stop it."

"Wendy, cut it out."

His eye twitched as I continued my act, not having any intention to stop. Plus, I was insanely bored. I needed entertainment before the darkness that is boredom consumed me. You would think being an adult you'd be busy nonstop. Well right now, I was far from that. Now, Harry rubbed his temples probably to soothe a nonexistent headache just to prove how annoyed he was by me.

Oh well.

"I didn't go because I wasn't needed. Happy?"

"Poor baby," I feigned sorrow, getting up from my spot to go get something to cool me off.

Opening the fridge and freezer, I glanced around the cold house appliance looking for anything to make me happy. Snatching the popsicle box, I rummaged through it to find a lemon popsicle. My favorite.

My eyes landed on one, immediately taking it out of the box and out of its wrapper, shoving the cold ice into my mouth. I sighed around it, finding comfort in the cool sensation laying across my tongue.