2

Ryland

Joey kept nagging me about the stupid school play, it was getting to the point that he dragged me into the rehearsal room.

"Fuck" I muttered to myself as I saw Shane and his gang. The teacher must of heard me because I was sent to stand outside. It wasn't even 2 minutes later until Shane joined me. "What are you looking at" He asked in a rude tone "nothing" I replied looking down at my feet. He looked at me for a second before speaking "baby don't be shy" he said sarcastically, I gave him the death stare. "Okay okay I'm kidding on, your Ryland aren't you?" He asked seeming genuinely interested. "Yeah that's me" I replied, he started walking away but turned around and gestured me to follow him.

He led me outside to the grass as we sat down. "So, why did you join the musical?" He asked. "Well, joeys trying to get a boyfriend and forced me to help him" I chuckled at the thought of joey trying to go out with Daniel. "Yeah that sucks, I'm only here cause it gets me out of detention" shane said laughing a little. He adjusted himself so he could reach in his pocket pulling out a packet of cigarettes, I looked at him interested on how he could like that awful smokey taste. "Want one?" He asked as the other one was between his two fingers. "I don't smoke" I replied, he just shrugged. Lighting his cigarette then taking a puff of the smoke in and breathed it out. I'm not going to lie it was kind of attractive.

We sat there for the two hours of rehearsal until Lisa walked towards us and Shane looked kind of annoyed which I was surprised at. I must of just been imagining things cause he kissed her and she sat on his knee and he wrapped his arms around her. His other friends came up to us too and sat in a circle surprised to see Shane hanging out with someone like me.

Shane PoV

Fuck why were they here, I was actually happy talking to Ryland and they all had to interrupt. Ryland was about to leave until I spoke up "guys I love you all but I have to be alone with Ryland we have to study for the test in English" Ryland looked surprised but said nothing "so yeah we have to go to my house, sorry" I kissed Lisa and she tried to make out but I wasn't here for it and quickly pulled away before I got distracted. I grabbed his wrist as we ran away. "What was that?" He asked panting out of breath "nothing I just like you and want to hang out just us two" I replied also out of breath.

Ryland POV.
We went to shanes house which was a long way away "here we are" Shane said to a cabin in a forest "don't murder me maybe" I said sarcastically "I'll try not" he laughed. We went inside and there was a toilet which was small but could fit a sink, toilet and a shower, a living room which had a tv and two massive couches with little beanbags fitting up to 15 people, a kitchen then 2 bedrooms. One had a double bed with a big window and a tv too. The other had three bunk beds which must mean a lot of people stay over. "You live here?" I asked "Yeah i got kicked out" he replied with a grin. "How?" I asked confused on how you could kick your own child out your house. "They say it's my bad behaviour but I say it's cause I'm bi, but you can't have everything in life can you?" He said "I guess" I replied.

We hung out in the living room watching tv. "Hey, I'm having a party on Friday if you want to come I'll pick you up?" I thought for a few seconds "partying isn't really my scene, but I could hang out another time" I replied. "Yeah, no that's cool, what about the Monday after school?" He asked I agreed to hang out then and it was settled. "Here have my number and I'll call you ry." I have him my number and he gave me his. We talked for hours until it was around 9, "thanks for having me but I must get going now" I explained, he walked me home and we got to my drive way i said goodbye and he said nothing until 10 seconds later "see you around adams" I blushed and rushed inside greeted by my mum "honey do you want some dinner?" I said yes and e eat I couldn't stop thinking about Shane, he was so much nicer than I anticipated which is good, I got changed for bed thinking of that green eyed boy.

Shane POV
I got back to my house smiling, Ryland was like so nice and cute and really funny and smart, okay I know I should stop. I got a knock on the door and it was Lisa. I let her in she looked really good she had a really tight short dress on. She went over to my room and lay down on her back, I wasn't really in the mood so I went to the bed and took of my trousers leaving me in my boxers and went into bed I drifted of to sleep not speaking a word to Lisa, I soon woke up to moaning noises and I saw lisa grinding on my dick I was fully hard. Lisa kept going at it my boxers were completely soaked by the both of us I'm assuming. "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum" I moaned, she took my underwear off me and fucked me. She kissed me and we went back to bed, I was about to fall asleep until I got a text from Ryland
Ryland: hey I know it's like 2 in the morning but I can't get to sleep and I'm very bored
Shane: same, you can come over if you want, I'll pick you up?
Ryland: sure :)
Shane: I'll be there in 10 minuets
Ryland: see ya then

I had to get Lisa out, I dropped her off while she was complaining the whole time about how I always leave her, but I couldn't be bothered arguing and dropped her off at her house. I was in my new car and speeded across to Rylands house.