And currently, as he shot straight into the sky to figure out where the roads were, his mind kept guilt-tripping him for leaving without informing anyone. He kept remembering all the times he would sit in the supper hall and have fun with everyone after a long day of practice and work. He remembered all the stupid fights he'd have with Flynn and Kristoff over whether vanilla should be removed from the world forever. He remembered complimenting Rapunzel for her cooking skills and teasing Anna for her clumsiness with Merida.

But most of all, he remembered every single time he hung out with Elsa or just spent time with her. He remembered their normal and sarcastic conversations, how she'd blushed when he had seen her snowflake tattoo and all the times that he had literally swept her off her feet. Even at that moment, his heart skipped a beat remembering the times he almost kissed Elsa.

A lump rose in his throat when the memory of Elsa turning away in disappointment flashed in his mind. He forced himself to stop thinking about them and concentrated on finding the road.

The air got thinner and colder the higher he flew, even more than usual as the snow continued falling around him. He paused and blinked when a snowflake almost fell on his eye while another landed on his hand when he lifted his hand to rub his eyes. He watched as the snowflake melted away and he let his hand fall to his side. He sighed and rubbed his forehead before looking around for a road.

Jack noticed a thin road amidst the trees, recognising it to be the road he would take when riding to and from practice with Flynn. He expanded his search area and found a wider road much further ahead, which he guessed was probably the road Jamie had took.

I really hope he's okay...

Jack flew over to the road and flew in the direction Jamie had intended to take him. He flew for hours together and stopped only when he spotted a small shop from where the road widened. He quickly reached the shop and asked the shopkeeper to lend his phone. The shopkeeper raised an eyebrow but gave him the phone nonetheless.

He started dialing the police's number but then he paused, not sure if they would even believe him. Deciding that it would be safer to call someone he actually knew, he hovered his fingers over the numbers, pausing again.

Only then did he realize that he didn't know the phone number of any of his colleagues since he had their contacts saved in his old phone, which was left back in the bus. He cussed out loudly and tried to remember anyone's number.

The only phone numbers I can remember are mine... Mum's old number... North's...? Nah, its all mixed up... and- waaaaiiiiitt -!

Jack grinned in triumph, dialing his aunt's number, who was currently looking after Emma. He almost screamed in joy when someone answered the phone.

"Hello? Aunt May? Aunt May, it's me, Jack!" He screamed at the phone.

There was no answer and Jack waited nervously. A sudden scream echoed in the phone and Jack's heart dropped when he realised that the phone was answered by his cousin, his aunt's daughter.

"Cassie? Cassie baby, it's me, Jacky!" He tried to talk as childishly as possible.

But Cassie just screamed again and started wailing loudly. Jack groaned inwardly, scolding himself for not visiting his aunt regularly. Cassie was just two years old and he hadn't visited them for about a year. And even when he did visit, he would just talk to Emma and his aunt and he'd leave promptly. No wonder the child didn't remember him. 

He tried talking on the phone again but Cassie seemed to be shaking the phone violently. Soon enough, the call ended and Jack sighed in frustration.

Race Of His Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें