I N F O

U.A.File.??
Class no.??
(L/N) (Y/N)

• Quirk: Cheshire Cat

His quirk allows him to become invisible, usually with his whole body disappearing, then his grin. He can manage the time it takes to turn invisible. He wears a specific brand of clothes that turn invisible as well.

He can also cause hallucinations. He can create multiple hallucinations (like for example, multiple "copies" of himself). When he activates this power, his eyes become a bright (e/c).

He has the abilities of a house-cat as well. He can hear up to 64KhZ, which is 1.6 octaves higher than a regular human's hearing.

His smell senses are 14x as strong as a human, and he can "unsheathe" (more like transform) his nails into claws.

The strength of his claws varies, they can be as strong as a kitten's claws to being able to slash through a robot.

He's able to see in the dark better than a human, and his eyes seem to glow. Luckily for him, his vision is 20/20, the average vison of a human, instead of 20/100 or 20/200, the average vison of a cat, so everything doesn't look blurry.

He's pretty flexible, so anything his head can go through, his whole body can.

He can run up to 50 kph, which is 31 mph.

He also has pretty good balance, which means the higher the distance he falls off of, the better the chance of him landing on his feet.

His drawbacks are that his hallucinations are powered by his energy. Too many hallucinations, too much energy wasted, and that causes him to pass out. They last around 5 minutes maximum for now, and it takes 10 minutes to recharge. Only people 15 feet away from him (as of right now) will see his hallucinations. People out of that range don't see anything, and often get confused when others freak out over "nothing", supposedly.

He can stay invisible up to 10 minutes maximum for now, and it takes him 5 minutes to recharge. Just he's invisble, doesn't mean he's untouchable.

He unfortunately has sensory overload, so he sometimes has to wear something similar to hearing aids, but they're for adjusting his hearing.

If he falls off something no higher than 6 feet, chances are he will not land on his feet.

His claws can break, so he has take care of them daily, usually by using a scratching post he has.

Fun fact: Cats can sleep up to 12-16 hours! So he usually takes a 2 hour nap after school!

• Physical Appearance

Hair Color: (H/C)
Hair Style: (H/S)
Eye Color: (E/C)
Skin Color: (S/C)
Height: 5'7 (170.18 cm)
Stripes: (S1/C) and (S2/C)

• Love Interests

(Y/N) here is gonna have a few suitors. And with suitors, comes a bit of complications....

Midoriya Izuku
Bakugou Katsuki
Kaminari Denki
Shinso Hitoshi
Uraraka Ochaco
Ashido Mina

• Additional Notes

I will eventually feature a OC (or two) in here, but DON'T worry. They won't have any love interests, and they are playing a vital part.

I'll try to be consistent with the schedule, but I can't promise, I'm sorry.

Hopefully, I can see this story through the end. Wish me luck!