My mom was calling me interrupting my thoughts. ''Hun I'm stopping at Taco bell. You or Nash want anything.'' She said.

''Well we just got out of school get me two quesidillas and 2 baja blasts please and thanks bye!'' I said as i hung up lying to my mom. I was a bad lier.

''Nash! Wake up!'' I said as i was pushing him. He finally managed to open his eyes.

''Shit. What did i miss?'' He said in his sleeping voice.

''Everything.'' I laughed.

''Should've woken me up if you were scared.'' He said.

I handled it. And my mom is bringing us taco bell.'' I said.

''Good! I'm hungry.'' He said.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. His lips got closer to my face.

''Guys! Foods here!'' My mom yelled from downstairs ruining the moment.

''Guess that's our qui.'' I said blushing getting off the bed. As he was putting on his shoes. God was he hot in his grey sweat pants and his red flannel.

''Guess so.'' He said smiling.

''Yay food! Thanks mom.'' I said grabbing my food heading upstairs.

''Thanks Mrs.Johnson.'' Nash said grabbing his food.

''You welcome kids! Please Nash call me Mary.'' She said.

Me and Nash started digging in our food till he got a phone call.

''Gotta take this. One sec.'' He said as he got up going to the bathroom.

I saw him come out of the bathroom mad. I didn't ask why as i heard Nash yelling into the phone.

''You okay?'' I managed to say.

''I gotta go. I'll text you later.'' He said as he grabbed his baja blast heading out the door.

I was curious. So i decided to grab my shoes and follow him. It was the afternoon already so it begun getting dark. I didn't need to tell my mom i was leaving as i saw her  passed out on the coach.

I was following him the whole way there hoping he wouldn't see me till he finally parked somwhere that seemed like a 30 minute drive. It was a club. Looked very scary and full of old men. What would Nash be doing here.

''WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT?'' I heard a man yelling to Nash as i layed my head against the door to hear.

''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T HERE TO DO THIS ANYMORE! IM DONE!'' Nash yelled back.

''You shouldn't have told me that here.'' The man said calmer.

''Why?'' Nash yelled.

''BAECAUSE WHEN YOU STOP WORKING FOR ME I KILL YOU! That's too bad though you were my favorite.'' The man said as i saw him pulling a object from behind his arm.

''What about...'' Nash ,managed to say as i burst into the room pushing Nash to the floor.

''WHAT THE FUCK! SIERRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Nash yelled.

''GET THEM!'' The man yelled.

Nash grabbed my arm and picked us both up as we started running.

''WHERES YOUR CAR?'' I yelled out of breath

''back there..we will have to find our way back later..its dangerous.'' Nash said as we were in the middle of the forest.

''I'm sorry Nash.'' I said as a tear escaped my eye.

''Don't be i would've been dead if it wasn't for you. But don't do that ever again. We got lucky he missed.'' Nash said.

''Are you going to tell me what you do know? Why did he want to kill you?'' Nash said.

''It's dangerous Sierra. Right now all we gotta do is find a way to keep you safe.'' Nash said staring me in the eyes.

''We?'' I said.

''I like you alot Sierra. Since the first day i saw you. Will you be my girlfriend?'' He said.

''Proper place to ask me.'' I smiled.

''So will you?'' He smirked.

WOAH WHAT WILL SHE SAY???? DO Y'ALL SHIP OMG COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!