Peppermint flavored Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Meanie..you're suppose to be on my side." You pouted to her, which just made her laugh as you exited the cafe together. It was starting to get dark, so both of you decided it was a nice time to head back to your neighborhood. However, after taking a couple of turns you both noted that a group of guys were starting to trail behind you.

"(Y/n).."

"I know, lets just try to stay on the main street." You whispered to her, giving her an encouraging smile telling her it might just be both of your overactive imaginations. However, she was openly skeptical and rightfully so. As the moment both of you paused at a nearby intersection all three of the guys following had officially made it to your side.

"Hello there ladies, would you like to have some fun with us?" Spoke the smooth and deep voice of a man with jet black hair and baby blue eyes. "We will be sure to treat you just right." He rasped, lifting his hand gripping a part of your denim jacket and yanking you towards him so he could run his hand up your hip and enjoy the way you flinched at his touch.

"Dabi's right we could show you fine ladies how to be wild for one night?" Another man with spiky blonde hair and out of place sunglasses grinned, as he purposefully slid some of his fingers through Jirous purple side fringes. "I really like your aesthetic, how about you and I rock it at karaoke tonight?"

"Hands off pikachu, you're getting way ahead of yourself." She snapped shoving away his hand, glaring him down which surprised him for a few seconds before he was grinning and muttering how he liked'em feisty.

You also had already shoved at the man named Dabi's chest, just to create some space. "We're not interested, and just trying to go home so leave us alone." You sternly issued a warning to tall, dark, and handsome that you'd scream if they did anything, but such a threat didn't even phase him as he grinned maliciously snaking both of his hands around your hips.

It became obvious why this group of gangsters could so openly harass you when the nearby bystanders just uncomfortably averted their gazes and didn't even try to help either of you. They must of been a part of that gang you'd heard about recently, that could almost get away with anything. Which was why people didn't stick their noses where they didn't belong.

Scrunching up your face in disgust, Dabi gave the bottom of your ass a nice squeeze before you gripped his shoulders and roughly swung up your knee nailing him directly in his dangly parts. He let out one hell of a yowl of pain, before collapsing to ground distracting his two cohorts enough for Jirou to trip one and knock the other away.

Within seconds she was dashing to your side, taking your hand leading the way as you both jogged as fast as your legs could muster down the sidewalk. They immediately gave chase after recovering, which lead both of you into making terrible panic laced decisions when darting down an alleyway hoping to come out on the other side closer to home.

However, your path got cut off when two familiar faces had somehow gotten in front of you. One was of the previous 3rd harasser whom only had stood by when his buds were being all gropey. And the second guy was..the extremely rude by very attractive dude from the coffee shop.

Those odd dual colored eyes rose in surprise when he seemed to recognize you as well. He took a few steps forward but another arm slid around your hip, the other yanking your hair harsh enough to get you whimpering in pain and stepping back into his chest.

"I'm going to fucking make you pay, you little bitch for kneeing me." He sneered, venom laced in his breath as he promised darkly he only accepted payment in the form of your desperate screams of pleasure, which lead into him shoving you into the nearest wall tugging at your pants.

Before you could even scream in terror, the rough hands around you were knocked away by none other that peppermint hair himself. "Dabi, I believe my orders were to find someone to mug. That doesn't include assaulting them. This is the third time, you've disregarded my orders." His voice started calm and subtle, but by the end it was a trill laced with contempt as he lifted his fist and punched Dabi right in the face.