8

It was now Saturday and the school holidays had started Felix waited outside his house scrolling on his phone, he had a back pack on his shoulder containing his towel and fresh clothes, also a brush and some shampoo and conditioner. When Chan arrived Felix blushed at the older as he stood there in his swimming trunks and a white t-shirt, Felix was also standing there in is swimming trunks but he was wearing a blue shirt "Are you ready to go?" Chan asked smiling awkwardly, Felix nodded. " HAVE FUN BOYS, HEY CHAN FELIX IS GOOD AT RUBBING SUN TAN LOTION SO IF YOU NEED HELP ASK HIM!" Felix's mum was hanging out the window looking at the boys "MUM" Felix screamed "WHAT? YOU GOT TO HELP YOUR FUTURE HU- I MEAN FRIEND" His Mum smiled innocently, Chan stood there frozen blinking repeatedly "BYE MUM WE ARE LEAVING" Felix grabbed Chan's wrist and dragged him away from the house, Chan followed stiffly still shocked about what jusy happened.

When the boys arrived at the pool the other 7 were standing there with there backpacks, sunglasses and swimming trunks with T-Shirts to cover their chests....for now. "What took you so long!!" Jeongin whined going up to Chan and Felix "We were just double checking our stuff" Felix said, Chan nodded agreeing with Felix's lie. The boys went inside into the changing room putting their stuff into the lockers, the pool was outdoors so they had to put sun tan lotion on, Chan put some on his legs and arms and so did Felix "Do you mind?" Chan smirked pointing to his back handing Felix the lotion, Felix went bright red remembering what his mum told Chan "Not at all". Chan removed his shirt showing his toned back muscles, Felix blushed even more before putting some lotion on his hand he then took a deep breath before placing his hand on Chan's back, Chan jumped a little at the touch but he slowly softened after Felix began to rub the lotion onto his back "That feels nice" Chan said causing Felix to smile, after Felix finished he turned to face Felix "Let me help you" Felix blushed and shook his head" No I'm good I can do it myself I don't need any he-" before Felix could continue Chan removed his shirt causing him to go bright red, Chan then put lotion on his hand and placed it on Felix's back rubbing it in Felix softened at the touch and slowly turned around looking down, Chan gently massaged the lotion into his skin "Your backs so soft..." Chan smiled still rubbing his back even though the lotion is fully rubbed in "Yours was soft too" Felix smiled still looking down "Well your all done" Chan smiled as Felix turned to face Chan "Should we start swimmi-" Felix looked at Chan and slowly looked down to see Chan's abs before him, he covered his eyes with his hands turning his face away, Chan blinked before noticing, he gently moved Felix's hands away so that he was looking at him, he then looked Felix up and down smirking "Nice abs" Felix squeaked pushing chan away by  the Chest he squeaked again noticing that he touched Chan's bare chest "You guys ready to swim!" Jisung said with excitement "WATCH OUT EVERYONE JEONGINS COMING" Hyunjin screeched pointing at the Younger running towards them "HYUNJIN CATCH ME" He sprints towards Hyunjin leaping onto him so that he loses his balance causing them to fall into the pool "AHH" Hyunjin screamed, the boys laughed at the view before Chan pushed Felix in "WAH CHAN" Felix then grabbed Chans arm pulling him in with him " LET G-" they both fell in the two boys swimming back to the top "CANON BALL" The Five others scream leaping in "AH" Chan, Felix, Hyunjin and Jeongin both screamed in unison.

The 9 boys had fun splashing in the pool and swimming, they had some races before the 7 boys got out leaving Chan and Felix "We had fun! We'll see you on Wednesday to go to the theme park!" Woojin said Cheerfully and everyone nodded in agreement, the 7 left and Chan and Felix stood there silently "Oi Felix" "Yea-" before Felix could finish Chan pushed Felix into the pool, Chan laughed as Felix rose back to the top putting his fingers through his hair "Oh no you didn't" "Oh yes I did" Chan said with a grin, Felix slowly got out the pool walking towards Chan, Chan smirked at the sight, Felix's body was dripping wet from the pool the droplets streaming down his body, his hair was slicked back from Felix correcting it and his eyes were no longer shy they were full of revenge, his mouth was shaped into a smirk. "So you think thats funny do ya?" Felix smirked walking so close to Chan they were only inches apart "Hysterically Funny" Chan said smirking at this new attitude "Well then..." Felix went up to Chan's ear and whispered into it " I hope you like..." He chuckles darkly "This" he grabs chan and pulls his arm before pushing him into the water "WAH" Chan rises to the top putting his fingers through his hair, Felix laughed loudly as he looked at Chan in the pool, Chan grabbed his arm and pulled Felix back in "HAAAAAAAAH-" Felix rose to the top laughing before going under to pool swimming about, he nearly hits Chan's bum causing him to swim slightly backwards, Chan went underneath the water to join Felix swimming along side the other, Felix then slowly layed on the bottom of the pool, Chan swam down above him admire the look of Felix as his hair was moving with the water, they both rose to the top gasping for air, they then looked at eachother, Chan flicked his eyes to Felix's lips Felix looked at Chan's lips as well blushing slightly, Chan slowly placed his hand on Felix's face, Felix jumped at the touch, they slowly lent in getting closer and closer, Felix could feel Chan's breath on his lips, the slowly got closer nearly closing the gap until... Felix coughed in Chan's face due to accidentally drinking some chlorine "S-Sorry" Felix coughed, Chan blinked before nodding "No No its Fine, maybe we should get out" "Yeah we should" Felix nodded heading to the edge of the pool along with Chan they both got out heading to the changing room. But what they didn't know was that the other 7 was watching them the whole time "Aww man why did Felix have to ruin the moment" Jeongin pouted "Because he swallowed chlorine?" Changbin questioned "Probably" Minho nodded "We should go" Jisung said "Yeah we should" Woojin agreed.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the longest chapter I have ever made, I hope you enjoyed it. I had to stop the kiss scene because I can't have them kissing yet!! But don't you worry the kiss will happen! Just not yet :)